Chapter 29: Doctors

Matt's P.O.V
I was sitting in the back with Mackenzie. I made sure she didn't fall asleep so when her eyes started shutting I would scoot her a little, I really couldn't comprehend to what was happening and who and why would do something like this to Kenzie. "Hey Matt, text Nash and ask him to meet us up at the doctors." Cameron said, I nodded and texted Nash.

Me: Hey man, meet us at the doctors closest to the house, some shit happened with M and were taking her down there.

Nashy Babe 😻😼: Is she okay? What happened?

Me: Yeah she's alright, just come down here and if there's anyone else at home bring them too.

Nash Babe 😻😼: Okay but Im actually not home..

Me: Uhm where are you then? You know what it doesn't matter just meet us there!

Nashy Babe😻😼: Okay!

I put my phone up and Gilinsky told us to get off while he went to go find a parking spot.. Cameron got out and immediately grabbed Mackenzie and rushed her in.

Nash's P.O.V:
I didn't wanna tell Matt that I was on a date with someone, I wasn't ready to tell the guys especially any of the fans! Her name is Melissa and she's beautiful, she has a great personality.. We were eating Icecream when Matt texted me. "Is everything okay?" I nodded "Yeah! I just have to meet up with the boys somewhere." She looked at me and smiled, "Oh that's okay! Go ahead! Maybe we can hang out later!" I felt kind of bad.. "You're not mad?" She shook her head, "Haha of course not, I understand." I smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek then grabbed my keys and left.

Melissa's P.O.V:
I couldn't help but blush after Nash kissed my cheek, I really like Nash. He's a sweet guy.. But I don't want him to think that I'm one of those crazy fans that's just using him for fame and stuff. I like him for him.. But I'm not sure If he likes me back.

Gilinsky's P.O.V:
I walked into the doctors after parking the car and the nurse led me to Mackenzie's room.. I asked the doctor she was okay. "Yes she's actually doing really good, no broken bones or anything. She just has some slight scratches and bruising but we covered them up with a bandage and wrapping." I nodded and sat next to Mackenzie while Matt and Cam were sitting on the chairs, "how are you babygirl?" She looked up and me and gave me a half smile, "I'm better." I nodded and got up because I heard knocking. I opened it and saw Nash standing there.

Cameron's P.O.V:
Nash immediately ran in and stood next to Kenzie, we pulled him back because he sat on her leg and it was in pain. "What the hell happened?!" I pointed out and Nash headed out the door. I walked out and closed the door behind me. I told him everything that happened and he was furious. "How could someone fucking do this to a little girl?!" I told him to sit down and he calmed down a little.. I went back in the room and sat next to Kenz.

Mackenzie's P.O.V:
"When can we go home?" I asked Cam.. "The doctors will be back in a bit and they'll let us leave, but for now we have to stay here." I nodded and I held my tummy. It started to growl. "Haha sounds like someones hungry!" Cam said as he tickled my tummy and I laughed. The doctors then came in and told us we could leave, Matt carried me to the car and we all got in, Nash was the last one to get in the car.

Cameron's P.O.V:
"So, who's hungry?!" I asked, everyone started screaming and we all laughed, we headed out to a food place and got off, I looked over and Nash was on his phone. He's been on it ever since we were at the hospital and still hasn't got off. "Hey man, who are you talking too?" He quickly put his phone away in his pocket. "Uhm.. No one haha just catching up with twitter and instagram" Hm, well that was strange, he's usually never on this much even when he's catching up with social media.. I wonder what he was actually doing.