Chapter 27: Concerned

Cameron's P.O.V
We decided to split up to look for Kenz. I went to the girls bathroom and got a girls attention, "Excuse me? On your way to the restroom could you maybe ask for a little girl named Mackenzie?" She smiled "Of course!" and went in and a couple minutes later came out, "No.. sorry." I rushed back to they boys and finally met up with Matt, "hey Matt. Did you find her?" He opened up his arms, "does it look like it?" I rolled my eyes and went to go look for Gilinsky..

Jack G's P.O.V
I was looking for little M and couldn't find her in the tranpolines or foam pit. I started walking to the restroom until I saw Cam and Matt. "Hey guys! Did you find her?" They both looked at each other concerned, "no.."

Matt's P.O.V
We couldn't find Kenzie.. I felt so guilty.. I shouldnt've let her out of my sight! We decided to go to the front desk and ask the ladies if maybe they could call for Kenzie. Cam walked up and said, excuse me, we were wondering if maybe you could call out for a little girl?" She nodded "Sure! What's her name honey?" He looked at her and said "Mackenzie Dallas" That hurt.. I forgot Kenzie was his daughter.. I totally forgot about it, I always wanted to have a daughter. I shook it off and just stood there waiting for the lady to call her name.

Jack G's P.O.V
"Mackenzie Dallas? If you hear this please come to the front desks, I repeat, Mackenzie Dallas. Please report to the front desk" We thanked the lady and sat down for a few minutes and Matt kept pacing back and forth, Cameron got up and grabbed his shoulder. "Matt calm down! Stop stressing out." He ripped off his grip, "Calm down?! How do you expect me to calm down?! She's your fucking daughter! Why aren't you worried?! What a father you are!"

Cameron's P.O.V
"What a father you are!" Those words stayed in my mind.. I can't believe Matt would dare say that. I try so fucking much to give Kenzie the life she's never had! Maybe he's right.. Maybe that's the reason why Mackenzie hasn't called me dad yet.

Matt's P.O.V
I honestly didn't mean to say that.. It just slipped.. I went over to Cameron, "Cam i'm sorry.. I didn't mean to say that" He said it was fine and i patted his back.. "Let's go look around more, she's here. Don't worry"