Chapter 15: I Love you Cam

Matt's P.O.V

We walked by Cam and saw him crying, i didn't know why but we were gonna find out..

Mackenzie's P.O.V

"Tell me Cam.." i begged, i hated seeing people cry, it made me so sad.. "Okay well," Cameron said as i nodded for him to keep going.. "Today when you told us about what happened with your dad and mom and what your brothers did to you, it hurt me alot.. I could've never imagined a poor sweet little girl like you to ever go through all this.. I know we haven't had you here for even a full day but please trust us Mackenzie.. Were not like you're brothers and we would never hurt you.. And not anyone could ever replace your mommy and daddy.. You mean alot to us Mackenzie and i'm so greatful that i got to bring you home today and hopefully give you a better life here than you did in the orphanage, I love you princess don't ever forget that." Cam said as tears came out of his eyes.. I couldn't believe that i was crying too.. He loves me, Cameron weally loves me, i missed back when my mommy and daddy said they loved me, but when Cam said it, it almost felt as if he were the same as my dad.. "I love you too Cameron." i said. All the boys mean awot to me and i feel like i will weally turn into a happy person when i grow up and will forget all about my brothers.. I have a new family now, and i trust them with my life so much...

Cameron's P.O.V

I didn't wanna tell little Mackenzie what went through my mind but i had too.. it makes me so mad and sad that Mackenzie has gone through this and has scars all over her body to prove it.. I just love Mackenzie so much, i know we just brought her home but it's the way her personality is.. She's adorable and is really open to everyone, she's such a beautiful little princess and us adopting her, i know will be the best choice of my life... "I love you Mackenzie.." I lastly said, "I love you to Cameron." I couldn't believe little Mackenzie said that to me... I just felt like i saved a little girls life.. Even though it might not mean that much to people, but when little Mackenzie said it, she lit up my world.. I pulled her in and gave her the biggest hug i could, and knowing the boys they took out there phones and took pictures.. "Owie you're squishing me.." Mackenzie giggled.. "I'm sorry sweetie." i said laughing.. I loved when Mackenzie giggled, her voice was just so adorable. I couldn't believe the decision of adopting a little girl will change our life and i can't wait to have her with me wherever i go.. Whether it's staying at home watching movies or traveling the world to meet all my fans.. Mackenzie means everything to me..