Chapter 17: Ready for Magcon

Nash's P.O.V
Mackenzie accepted us being in magcon.. she really wanted to travel.. it's our first time doing magcon ever since we adopted Kenz and i was really nervous..

Jacob's P.O.V
I wasn't really excited about our fans getting too see Kenzie.. I mean what would they say? would they accept her?they probably will they're all sweethearts.

Jack&Jack's P.O.V
We were excited to bring little Kenz to magcon. She'd have such a great time and we'd sing and do all kinds of cool stuff!

Cameron's P.O.V
It was time.. We were gonna show all our fans our new addition to the family. 1 minute until Bart calls us out to go onstage.. I know they'll accept her. Mackenzie is perfect, she makes everyone smile!

Bart's P.O.V
Alright guys! who wants the boys to come out?! *crowd cheers*.. Okay! First off! Nash Grier! *crowd goes wild* Now.. Carter Reynolds *crowd screams* Now.. Jacob and Mahogany!!! *crowd oohhhs* Hahah alright now Jack and Jack! *crowd goes crazy* Next Matt Espinosa and Cameron Dallas! *crowd goes nuts*

Mackenzie's P.O.V
I was weally excited to meet all these people but also nervous. I could hear screaming and yelling, i guess they loved all the boys.. Cameron, Nash, and Matt said they were going to say my name and i was supposed to come out.. i was weally nervous.

Matt's P.O.V
Alright guys, we have a special guest in our magcon tour today!

Nash's P.O.V
Her name is Mackenzie and she's a part of our family now! You'll love her i know you guys will!

Cameron's P.O.V
Alright Kenzie.. COME ON OUT!