Chapter 6: Leaving

Mackenzie's P.O.V

My neighbors called the cops and the ambulance, they took mommy away and the cops arrested my brothers..

One of the cops lifted me up and i asked "Is mommy going to be okay?" he looked at me and sighed "No honey, i'm sorry your mommy's in a better place now, and your brothers will be arrested for 9 years"

i cried alot "Who am i going to stay with?" i asked trying not to cry. "Were going to take you to an orphanage and you'll have alot of friends there your age that you can play with" the cop smiled as i nodded.. He put me in his car and took me to an orphanage after saying goodbye to mommy.

---------------------------------------------

flash back ends

Mackenzie's P.O.V

Here i am, in the Austin orphanage or as you can call it adoption center. I hate it here, it's nothing like the cop said it would be like, the owner is so mean to me and only me, for meals all they give us is milk and cereal, sometimes the owner, Mrs. Kelly wouldn't even feed me.. Mrs. Kelly was so mean to me she hit me and slapped me and told me i was 'trash'....

Cameron's P.O.V

i was sitting in the living room watching tv with Carter, Nash, and Matt, when we saw a commercial of kids with sad faces that where waiting for someone to adopt them, it broke our hearts.. "Man how i wish all those kids would have a home" Nash said "Yeahh." Matt and Carter agreed... then i had an idea. " Hey guys! why don't we adopt a child? i mean come on i know we can't make them all happy but maybe changing one kids life would make a huge difference on them, besides we have 5 rooms in this house and we only use up 4!" All the boys nodded and agreed. With that i grabbed my keys, we all got in the car and drove to the Austin Adopting Center.