Chapter 23: Back Home

Cameron's P.O.V
It's been a couple of days that we've been home from Magcon.. Makenzie has really gotten used to this place and loves it! "Kenz it's time for dinner!" I yell loud enough for everyone to hear. "Coming!" she yelled back, she was so adorable

Mackenzie's P.O.V
As I ran down the stairs I could feel someone grab me from behind and put me on their shoulders "Put me down! Who are you?" I yelled.
"Kenzie calm down it's just me you silly goose!" said Jacob "Ohhh sowyyy well you could've warned me!"

Nash's P.O.V
We all went down the stairs and sat down to eat dinner, we decided to watch a movie, "FROZEN" yelled Kenzie and I giggled..

Jack G's P.O.V
"Frozen is for little kids!" I said to little Kenz.. "I am a little kid duhh!" Everyone started laughing. This little girl is way too sassy to handle!

Cameron's P.O.V
So we decided to watch Frozen.. Nash, Jacob, Matthew, and me sat on the couch, Kenzie sat on my lap, and the rest of the boys just layed on the floor, in the middle of the movie i could hear mumbling and I looked down and saw that Kenzie was asleep.. She looked so cute! The way she put her hands together by her face and made a cute little mumbling noise when she slept was priceless.. The boys looked at her and of course, took a video and posted it on Vine, I decided to go put Kenzie in her bed.. I grabbed her and carried her up to her room and put her down on her bed.. "I love you Cameron" she mumblef, "I love you too Mackenzie.." I smiles and left the room shutting the door quietly behind me..It felt so good to be back home with all the guys and my little princess.

HEY GUYSS SO UHM I HAVE NO SCHOOL TOMORROW BECAUSE IT GOT CANCELLED, you guys should message me and give me your opinions about my story! I love you alll beautiful people and i'll update soon!