That time of month

Malhotra mension: 6:00AM

A wiggling nandini wake up feeling wetness between her thigh. Letting out a loud sigh she come out from cage of manik and hurriedly run to washroom.

"Wtf! why so early yrr.....don't you guys have any self respect every month you come to me even when I insult you every time more than before"...she said with a frown starring her underwear.

Sighing she took sanitary pad and another underwear and did her work.

After exact 5 min she came out and saw her husband struggling to find her on the bed.

" Nandi...." He said irritatedly and saw her coming from washroom and shut His mouth.

"Hmm...yahi hu" ....she said.

"Kya hua"

"Kuch nhi".... She replied irritatedly only to get a good laugh in return by her beloved husband.

"Will you just shut up?" she said sternly.

"OK...now come to me.." He said softly forwarding his hand to her.

"Pain ho raha hai...?" he asked

"Hmm.." She replied and enter into blanket and cover herself with manik above her.

"Kyu irritate ho jati ho, m hoo na.." He spoken softly tugging her hair behind the ear.

she hugged him tight.

Nandini is a woman who needs her husband at her side during periods. And he make sure to be at her side even having a hectic schedule of work, concerts or anything.

He keep caressing her hair from his left hand and with his right hand he was holding her through waist. Surely her periods are always tough for him. He tried to think to give her break from these periods for at least nine months but than chucked the idea.

Manik was in deep thought remembering the first banter of his wife having periods.

Flashback

It was after a week of their wedding in the morning... she woke up with jerk and directly went to washroom. Manik was confused and he wanted her to talk to him about this. I mean who wakes up like this. Mornings are here to cherish to new beginnings and sex but not to wake up like this.

"Who wakes up like this?".... He asked as soon as she came out of washroom.

"did your bladder break ?" He asked again as she kept mum.

"I'm not audible in the morning may be..." dramatically he jerked his upper body in the bed.

"Woooooo...."

"Ohhh I can hear in the morning....that's the greatest news for today"..... He being sarcastic now.

"I'll get your coffee" she said marching towards door sighing.

"I want you" he said firmly.

"Huhhh...?" She frowned

"I want you to answer my question...what happened suddenly"

"Wooooooo...."

"Yes after that...."

"Wooooo I'm....." She is a shy person and Manik has aura she can't neglect. How much strength she had but always a "mute" person in front of him. Though he never made her feel uncomfortable but still. She loves when he touches her kiss her and flirts with her. They hadn't consumed their marriage in initial days but still she knew that he would be the best passionate lover of all time.