Thoda sa mei rootha hu

Inline comments are much invited.

Nandini

Sounds of heavy rain came in my ears and I felt hot breaths over my face. I snuggle more to his body to get his warmth. This heavy rain made atmosphere a little cold and Cool air conditioner in our room donate its share of coldness.

I felt his arm around my hips and he pulled me more to himself. There was no gap of even a breath to pass.

I opened my eyes and get view of his crook of neck. view was mouthwatering. My arm was around his torso that came to his cheeks and then his hair. Unlocking his hair locks I pressed his scalp a little. He almost moaned at the feeling.

He loves when I do this.

I come out from my best view and kissed his forehead pressing his scalp a little at back side. Taking my sweet time admiring the beauty I kissed his both eyes one by one. His eyelashes are second best part of his face after lips. They almost kiss his cheeks. Perfectly sharp jaw and when he clenches in anger is most sexy side of him.

So innocent while sleeping but monster when awake. So loving when sleeping but passionately sexy when he needs to be. So smiling when sleeping but smirkiest when awake.

"Done with gawking like a creep" his sleepy voice with smirk still closed eyes is so sexy.

Didn't I just mention about his smirks.

"Nahi thoda aur" I sheeply shamelessly said tucking my lower lip between teeth.

He is rubbing off of me.

"Try to say same when I eat you" another smirk thrown at me.

"I never need to" I'm pro catching all his smirks.

He opened his eyes raising his left brow. Did I mention about how ogling he look when he raised his left brow? No! then pick from here.

"Good morning, Mani" I cooed his cheeks like a child and kissed his nose.

Mujhe bahut pyaar aata hai inpe kabhi kabhi.

Nahi humesha!!

"Morning" He put his arms around my back and hover over me pushing into bed.

His face rested in my neck. Hair on my neck stood making me close my eyes. He rubbed his nose in my neck making me almost breathless and my hands went behind his head in hair.

"Mani, get up. We will late" I said making pattern on his nap and massaging his scalp.

"ummm"

"We slept there" I asked in whisper when he tucked my neck skin in between his teeth.

"hmmm"

"One more hmm and you are going office alone" I said and his neck jerked at me.

Darte to hain!!

"hmmm" again looking into my eyes.

Who was I kidding?

Monster!!!

"Did you really have crush on her?" I tried to bounce this thought out of mind but it never listens me. his head come out of my neck and he looked in my eyes.

"Would you mind if I say yes?" he said so softly that I cursed myself for asking such stupid question.

"Wife in me would definitely" I replied with confidence.

I don't how it happens that I always feel confident when he around but this confidence flew out of windows when I'm around my parents.

"No. but...." That 'but' took my breath away. Will he say he didn't had crush but loved her.