Kyu sitam hai tera tere chahne walo pe

Inline comments are much invited.

This is a very long update.

"Nandini please yrr mere liye rok le use. Pyaar na sahi dosti kar le" she again plead me.

"Dekh Vandita I can't help you this time. please try to understand" I said her removing her hands from mine.

She left hearing me with tears in her eyes but how can I fake promise her. I don't even like him in any sense. I know he is a great friend and if he wants to my friend only, I can help her but more than that I can't. I promised myself for this.

"Ruk" I stopped her in the corridor. She turned to me wiping her tears.

"I can help you but, on a condition," I said to her. She nodded to continue.

"I can be his friend only" I said to her and her lit up like a candle I billowed air minutes ago.

"Ok. M use chutti m gate p le aayungi tu use bol de" she excitedly said and I nodded.

....................................

"Dhruv, I know you are going to Bangalore for further studies" I said to him. she took him to the back door of school a min ago and she left for the canteen leaving us alone at the door.

"Hmm wo actually my dad wants me to continue my further studies in Bangalore only" he said to me.

"Trust me Dhruv I have no grudges against you but I'm not ready for what you are saying. Vandita take you as her brother so she wanted you to stay here and she said agar m kahungi to you would stay." I said in one breath and he nodded in return.

My heart beating so fast and nervousness took over me that I fiddling with my fingers looking everywhere and him again and again.

"Do you want me to stay here?" he asked me.

"No." his smile fell.

"Look Dhruv I will be more than happy if you would continue your studies at a place far better than here but Vandita being little selfish right now wanted you to stay here so, if possible, just be here for her" I made him understand clearly.

"Leave Vandita, do you want me to stay here for you" He raised his voice a little bit. I frowned.

"Look Nandini, I love you I really love you and I can't forget you at any cost in my life so, if you want me to stay here, I will stay but not for anyone" he said in calm tone now.

"but I don't even know you properly Dhruv" I said yelling a little.

"Then be my friend at least and let's get to know each other" he said raising his hand to shake. I lick my lips by my tongue.

"Only friends" I said and shake hand with him.

He took my hand in his. His hand was cold means he was equal nervous before me. He Shaked my hand a little more in his hold with smile. His hand was rough a little. He put his other hand on my that hand to cover it in his hold. I pulled my hand abruptly being uncomfortable in his hold.

"Ho gyi dosti...yeahhhh" Vandita said and yelled in joy. I bid bye and left the place.

Galtiyaan humne bhi ki par dhoka na de sake

Tum to ishq me the phir bhi wafa na de sake.

........................................

"Hii nandini" his voice come to me as I entered in the school in the next morning.

"hii" I nod with that and walked to reach ground.