Jo tu mera humdard hai

Inline comments are much invited.

Manik

The incident happened between Dhruv and Aman that day gave me a life long lesson that never react before listening the other party fully.

I tried asking nandini everything in detail but she said she doesn't want to talk about that again but I know there was something more to which I'm looking for. Asking Aman something he is hiding, is next to impossible. If he wants, he can swallow this earth in his stomach without letting anyone know.

I checked CCTV camera. My wife was right Dhruv was rude to Aman unnecessarily. I could not hear their voices but it was Dhruv who came to Aman first and they were talking but suddenly a cup of tea placing on Aman's table got pushed by his hand and cup touched Dhruv's hand. he started screaming at Aman. There was not even a drop of tea spilled on him but he started creating scene.

It's been a week since that day. Aman left for his hometown due to sudden illness of his daddo and came two days back. I made it sure that Veer make Dhruv busy so that he couldn't come before Nandini. But now as Aman has come back, I called him to answer my questions.

"What happened that day and I want only truth?" I said in dominating tone to him who was standing in my cabin.

"Manik let it be na. Baat khatam kar ab" he said to me but I was not even near to end this matter.

"Tu baat bta de phir khatam krte hain" I said leaning on my chair.

"Aman bol m hoo tere saath" I went to him to assure.

"Manik .... He came to me for a that Piano cord file..." he said hesitating and I nodded to continue.

"I was just busy with some papers. Unintentionally tea cup got pushed and touched his hand. trust me Manik not even a drop spilled on him" he said pleading holding my hand.

"I know I saw in CCTV I just want to know what he said to you" I said calmly assuring him.

"He got angry and said that I intentionally tried to burn his hand and he called me you.... your..." he lowered his head but I held his shoulder making him look at him.

"He called me that I'm your slave and working for you like a puppet day and night and...."

"And....?" I was fuming inside but controlled myself to let him say in full. As I said Aman can digest anything in his stomach when something is coming to hurt me so, to let him vomit everything I need to calm.

"He said...." He licked his lips looking at floor. My calmness and patience both were giving up now.

"I'm here because of your friendship and doesn't hold any degree for this post" he said and I clenched my fist and jaw.

He surely working at this post not according to his degrees because he is highly educated and this post was not for him in any way but he chose me over his degrees. When he completed his college, he got call letter from a MNC but he rejected and asked me for job and when I refused, he said he always wanted to be with me because he has no one to be called as his family other than me and his daddo in this world.

"But Manik, try to understand it's been a week since that day. Khatam kar na. Kuch na bol use siyappa ho jana hai" He plead me but I was in no mood to spare that bastard now.

"I would love to end this matter now" I walked out of cabin fuming in anger.

Nandini

I saw Manik coming from his cabin and he was so angry. Aman was behind him trying to stop him but he was in mood to listen anyone. His eyes showing his anger and his neck veins popped out. He was fisting his hands so hard that his knuckles turned white. He was almost running towards Veer's workshop.