Ho rahi si kyun ruaansa ye meri jaan hai

Inline comments are much invited.

Manik

It was six in the morning I don't usually wake up this early but I don't know why since night I am having a sinking feeling. Mom says when your heart sinks for unknown reasons means something bad is going to happen. I don't know what is going to happen my stomach was churning with each passing second with an unknown fear.

She was sleeping due to medicine dose and was is deep sleep. her fever was better now but weakness was visible on her face. Pale face with dark patches under eyes and dry lips was breaking my heart again and again. Her smile, her pouts, glares has become my lifeline and they all fade up in this stupid fever.

"Let's do something for this Aaryaman Goenka as early as possible" I mumbled to myself rubbing hands on face and got up towards balcony.

"Let's call Mr. PA" I dialed his number. I know its not the time to call someone but it's okay.

"Is Nandini fine?" he asked in worried tone. It feels so good when your friends become your partner's friend too.

"She is fine I called you on purpose" I said leaning back on couch in balcony.

"Early in the morning... don't forget my office time starts from nine and ends on till you are in office" he said giving much needed information.

"I pay you" I said in duh tone.

"I am worth for that" came his reply.

Now he is getting on my nerves.

"Okay fine bol.... what can I do?" he asked

"Set a meeting with Aaryaman Goenka and he will not agree easily so you know how you will make it" I said looking at sky which was gloomy for me today I really don't know why.

"Got it boss" he said and I know he salute too.

"And listen I'm going to throw that burkha person at your feet tomorrow" he said. I sat straight on couch. He really found out.

"Who is that and how you got?" I asked.

"I'll tell you tomorrow" he said and I hanged up the call.

Maybe this sinking feeling is due to that burkha person.

"Aap idhar?" I turned back there she was standing holding door knob with slightly open eyes.

"Why you get up that too barefoot.... Its cold out here" I hurriedly held her shoulders and she put her head on my chest.

"Strength nahi hai to jaruri tha yaha aana" I said cupping her cheeks softly.

"I was missing you...Idhar bethe thodi der?" she asked and I nodded making her sit on couch and walked in closet to get a shawl for her.

"How are you feeling now?" I asked after some time settling on couch with her in my lap covered with shawl. Her head was on my shoulder staring at sky. She nodded meekly.

"Nandini" I said and she looked at me.

"I'm feeling something weird since night" I said and she looked at me confused.

"Kya hua?" she asked cupping my cheek. I just shrugged not knowing what I was feeling.

"Darr lag Raha hai... kuch baichani jesa as if I'm going to lose something" she said. These were exactly my feelings right now. She is feeling the same that's weird. Hope everything turns in our favor only.

"Darne ki kya baat hai... mei hoo na" I said tightening my grip on her stomach. She looked at me and then smile.

We sat there without saying anything just feeling each other. We were in peace from outside but I had storm inside me as if something really bad is going to happen to soon.