Bonus surprise 1

Inline comments are much invited.

Manik

"Don't you think you have fucked it so wild?" Aman growled at me thumping his hand on table.

"I like that way" I said raising eyes at him with an evil smirk while signing documents he had given me. his nostrils flared in anger but as if he can scare me.

"She is giving silent treatment to everyone in fucking office... Manik" he shouted out at end making me chuckle but I controlled myself.

"Just because she is not talking to anyone means I fucked up" I asked him leaning on my chair closing pen with click sound and threw on his face which hit his nose and fell on floor.

"Manik Malhotra I am warning you... say sorry or do anything but just give us our old Nandini back" he yelled again.

The audacity of this man to yell at me but he is right somewhere. she is angry or pissed with me and in return she is giving silent treatment to everyone in the last two days. Though we had another fight in the morning in which I got my dose of her voice to my ears but alas they didn't get it because she is highly.... hurt with me.

"Look....."

"No you look... you know it that its you who screamed at her in front of everyone even when she had zero mistake so go and beg for forgiveness" he said in cold and threatening voice showing his pointing finger first at me and then at door.

"None of your fucking business what I do to my wife. Get lost" I threw that file in his direction but he caught that. he is really pissing me off now. He pushed back his chair while standing in anger. That chair fell on floor with thud sound and door closed behind him with a hard wood sound tapping on wall.

Asshole!

I was busy in the last two months in album work and one project of Dad about starting three multiplexes in Ahmedabad. That city is new so it was taking time to cope up with everything. His dream of having multiplex of our company in each city of India is getting fulfill step by step.

She was busy in her PR work. November and December were all about movie releasing one by one and she was busy making promotion strategies and for that she had multiple trips to different cities in India.

We hardly got to see each other in these last months and coming to January, which is half spend already and now we had a big fat fight. Two days back we all gathered at Aman's place to decide their wedding dates and that was our fight day unfortunately.

"Manik..... Can I come in?"

"You have already in Dhruv" I replied being irritated.

He can never learn basic manners of knocking. Giving a confusing look to chair which was sleeping on floor due to that bastard friend of mine, he placed it properly in front of desk.

He was back here after getting detoxing and a nice person now so far. Getting training under Veer again and working in Accounts department he is completing his graduation in Mumbai. Their school got his suspension back at her request because she was feeling guilty one day due to her period hormones so I had to request them and thanks fuck they agreed.

That woman made me do all stupid things in the world.

"You didn't cleared air between you and her?" he asked with frown.

"Why the fuck everyone here is interested in my married life" I asked in stern tone. they all are getting on my nerves now. I hate them all right now.

"No one is interested but your wife is in canteen with Smaran so I just came to filled you" he shrugged making me sit straight.