# 23

Y/N POV

after the introductions with fukurodani, we went to our gym and the boys started practice, as i watched youtube on the bench.

"i miss playing minecraft-" i said as i clicked on a minecraft video only to have a ball hit me and knock my phone out my hand.

"tsumu, u dumbass!" osamu yelled since atsumu set the ball to high for his spike.

"keep up!"
"keep up?! i couldn't reach that and you know it!"

i got up as the twins started bickering (siblings <3) and grabbed my phone.

"stop, stop." kita said, pushing the two away before things got physical and suna came and checked up on me.

"yes im laughing but im here because i care," he said, holding his stomach, "are you good?" he asked as i nodded.

"its not like he spiked the ball over here, im fine." i said as i laid on the bench, playing my video.

"completely unbothered. love that." he said as he sat beside me and watched as the twins got scolded since they still decided to argue even after kita split them up.

"what if i were to push you off the bench?" suna asked as i sat up and pushed him away.

"go away!" i laughed as i watched him fall backwards onto the floor.

"abusive ass boys i swear," i mumbled to myself as i walked out the gym to karasuno 😋

unedited and ill admit
these next chapters are gonna be So ... tasteless 😕 like idk what im doing anymore but thats not gonna stop me from slapping words in a draft and uploading it .