# 39

Y/N POV

"don't talk to me." i said as osamu picked me up, putting me on his back.

why not suna, y'all may ask..
this bitch was laughing at me and atsumu was walking with a limp. deserved.

"that hurt so much-" tsumu said as he held onto his hip and groaned.

"no one told your dumbass to push us down the damn hill." i told him as kita put his arm around tsumu, helping him walk.

"i'm sure you're fine, i mean, you are walking. you're probably just bruised." kita told tsumu as they walked and i leaned back, whining.

"he's get a check up and i don't? i thought i was your favorite." i told kita as he rolled his eyes.

"you're probably the worse." aran shrugged as i gasped, "how dare you!"

"how dare YOU!" he shouted back, "you're going to give him gray hair before he even graduate college."

"his hair is already gray."
"it's fucking white with black tips, you blind dumbass."

"be still y/n or i'll drop you." osamu groaned as he pushed me further up his back. i huffed and wrapped my arms around is neck and laying my head onto of his.

"your hair is surprisingly soft." i mumbled as i shoved my face into it.

"thank you?" he mumbled as i started to play with it.

"whaaat ?? i want mine played with." atsumu said from behind us as i swung my legs.

"atsumu, you can barely walk." kita said as he hit his back, making him straighten up, "plus im here to help carry you, not hold you."

"you're so mean," atsumu starting whining like a damn baby as kita made a "tch" sound.

we are stopped when we heard a buzzing sound.

"y/n, who's calling you?" suna asked as he straight up took my phone from my back pocket, WHICH I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WAS THERE.

"wait is my phone cracked-"
"its kenma, im declining."

"ANSWER THE DAMN CALL AND GIVE ME MY PHONE." i yelled as i kicked my feet, moving samu slightly as i tried to grab my phone.

"suna please-" osamu said with pleading eyes as suna gave me phone, which was indeed cracked but it was just the screen protector (wear screen protectors <3)

> on the phone with kenma <33
kenma - "y/n- where the hell are you-" he asked as he heard the boys yelling in the background.
y/n - "the boys tried to kill me-" i spoke as samu pinched my arm, "don't tell him that-" he said and i rolled my eyes and continued to play with his hair.
kenma - "what- what does that even mean-"
y/n - "basically they tried to take me skating and atsumu-"
kenma - "the piss hair??"
y/n - "y-.. yes the piss hair-" i said outloud as osamu tried to muffle his laugh.
atsumu - "WHAT DID HE CALL ME?" he shouted as kita covered his damn mouth because he was basically screaming in his ear.
y/n - "ANYWAYS! atsumu pushed me and him down the hill." i shrugged as i put my phone between my ear and shoulder.
kenma - "wait. are you okay??" he asked concerned and i hummed.
y/n - "my ass hurts, want to rub it?"
kenma - "Y/N IM SERIOUS"
y/n - "you didn't say no." i smirked as the boys yelled in shock.
kita - "y/n- i swear to god-"
y/n - "sHUT UP IM JOKING."
kenma - "YOU shut up and tell me your damn injuries." he groaned
y/n - "other than my ass, i think i hit my head but i landed on tsumu, he broke most of it" i told him as i split samu hair into 3 parts, starting to braid it.

"i wonder how kenma will feel to know you're braiding someone elses hair" he said teasingly as i rolled my eyes.

kenma - "i hate having my hair braided, i wouldn't care."

"he said he wouldn't care, mind your business nosy." i told suna as he shrugged. "okay, braid mine then." he told me and i nodded, "fine i will."

"and mine!" tsumu shouted.

kenma - "no."

"no- NO?? WHY NO?" tsumu and i said at the same time.

kenma - "braid mine before piss hair's." he said as i laughed.
y/n - "but you said you hate having your hair braided- wait- who used to braid your hair-"
kenma - "my mom and kuroo would try but he always made knots."

"tsumu, he said i can braid after i do his." i told him as he rolled his eyes, only finding out after kita told him to stop.

y/n - "aww kenma you made him upset," i told him as he hummed.
kenma - "i didn't, you told him, not me."
y/n - "not you blaming it on me-"
kenma - "kuroo- what the hell ??? get out??"
kuroo - "ooh are you talking to y/n?!"
kenma - "no- MOM STOP LETTING HIM IN UNEXPECTEDLY!"
kuroo - "Y/N IM SORRRYYY!" he whined
y/n - "BLAH BLAH! BUY ME FOOD AND ILL FORGIVE YOU." i said as i hung up.

"you did not just get mad at kenma for blaming yo-" aran started and i shook my head.

"not at kenma, all in my business." i said shaking my head, "i got mad at kuroo!" i nodded as he just stared.

"the rooster?" suna asked and i nodded again.

"the hell did he do??-" they asked as i waved them off, "quiet down boys, i'm tired." i told them as i laid my head on samu shoulders, getting comfy.

"hold my phone pleaseee" i smiled as i handed it to samu, him putting it in his pocket.

"goodnight!" i yelled out, all the boys humming as they let me sleep (as they should or they'll have to deal with a grumpy ass 5'1 girl at night <33)

unedited & random as hell 🤨 but you got an update either way so :D

AGAIN </3 JOIN MY SERVER ! LINK ON MY PROFILE RNRNRNRN .

getting back on minecraft now 😏.