Chapter 26 | Kneel

( POV: RAZE AEDEN )

( POV: RAZE AEDEN )

All I see right now is Fallon killing that woman with that dress on.

I know, I know I shouldn't be imagining that.

But this woman turns me on in a way I've never been before.

From her soft gentle touch to her fucking teasing. The way she bowed for me was so fucking hot. I couldn't imagine it any better.

Her dress, her crown, and right now her anger. I have no words for her.

The black dress hugs her curves perfectly. I know every man and woman is watching her. No matter your sexual orientation, you just can't deny that this woman is a goddess.

Her golden eyes meet mine, she's telling- warning me that she won't oblige.

"Oh shit," Zale says when he sees his sister look up at the woman.

Everyone tenses. And I mean everyone. Arryn who is sitting next to Kenna on the left side of the throne seems about ready to tackle the leader.

For once, I agree with the boy.

Zale and Corvina are seated close to me but I am sitting on some sort of throne. There's a vacant smaller throne beside me, reserved for Fal.

We were supposed to sit here for a few minutes, let the people see us, let them know who's in charge, and then leave.

The dinner we're having after this event is the stressful part. That's the part where we're going to be interrogated.

However, watching Fallon right now, I doubt we'll make it until then.

"You want me to get on my knee and pledge my allegiance to you?"

The woman nods with an almost equally psychotic smile.

"I don't kneel. It's a curtsy or nothing."

"So you don't bow?"

"I don't." Fallon sternly replies. Her eyes darkening. I can see her hand gently twitch, she's holding herself back.

The woman notices as well but she still gets up. Walking up and close into Fal's personal space.

I lean back on my throne, knowing she can handle this even in her sleep.

"That's funny because I swear I just saw you bow deeply for R-"

She interrupts her before she can say my name, "The king, he's not your friend. Use his title or don't utter his name."

The woman smiles in annoyance, she glances at me and nods. "Of course, the king."

My desire to take Fallon right here and now is immense. And it keeps growing.