Chapter 34 | Personal heaven

( POV: FALLON CROW )

Raze.

His hands.

His lips.

His eyes.

His dimples.

His muscles.

It's all I've been focusing on.

I'm biting down on a strawberry or blueberry, I don't even know what I'm eating right now because all I'm thinking about is Raze Aeden.

Touching him, kissing him, holding him, just being with him.

He's talking with Laurent and he's smiling softly. His eyelashes keep brushing against his cheek, his dimples are begging me to poke them. His eyebrows are furrowed, a serious look on his face, though I can still see a soft smile.

His lips are blood red, he's biting down on some fruit. Of course, it's a strawberry. The most sensual fruit of them all.

I need his touch so fucking bad.

"Do you want us to leave?" Sorin whispers to me.

"Please," I almost beg. There's no point in hiding it.

"You look hot when you're focused." Caen adds before he whispers, "go get the man, what are you waiting for?"

I sigh and finally stop staring at Raze. "I'm not healed yet."

"So?"

"He won't do any of the things I want. And I can believe I'm telling you this."

Caen rolls his eyes, "princess, please. Anyone would do anything you wanted. He just needs you to initiate it."

"Like seduce him?" Sorin asks.

"She doesn't have to seduce him, he's already pussy whipped," Mera says joining the conversation.

"Okay and she's dick whipped," Caen adds.

I continue my staring and notice he was watching me, I don't know why but I instantly look away.

I'm nervous. Why am I nervous? I want to throw up. My blood is rushing through my veins at an alarming speed, what the fuck?

"Why do you look like that?" Sorin asks me, instantly worried.

"I'm nauseous, I think. It's probably because of my head injury."

Mera starts laughing, "is it that feeling as if your stomach is clenching? Your heart's beating faster and you feel like your skin is on fire?"

"Yes! Am I dying? I don't like this feeling."

Mera continues, "those are called butterflies, doll."

"No. Most definitely not. Why would I have butterflies?"