┊xiao

in bloom ღ༉‧

❝ oh him? he left you for someone else brighella ❞

oh him? he left you for someone else brighella

art made by: nevakuma on twitter
Part two of "memories"
female reader
tw // mentions of blood

»»————- ➴ ————-««

The silk flowers blossomed outside of the inn as you look out at the view, admiring the picturesque landscape of where Wangshu Inn was located. Scaramouche and Childe were busy buying breakfast for the three of you and you insisted to just stay inside the room, mulling over that male you encountered a couple of days ago. You didn't want to inform Scaramouche or Childe of him because he doesn't necessarily seem like he will cause any of you trouble.

"Ojou-chan we have the food!" Childe's voice blasts in the room as he happily carries a plate full of Liyue delicacies with a grin as he places the plates down. Scaramouche grumbles as he enters the room right after Childe while removing his hat to sit down at one of the chairs. He crosses his arms while picking at the food and you decide to sit in between them.

You personally enjoyed how these two, who are completely the opposite of each other, ended up befriending you and welcoming you as the Twelfth Fatui Harbinger. The rest of the Harbingers were shocked to see how Scaramouche ended up being nice towards you, but minded their business the moment they felt the glare he gave them. It shouldn't matter who he likes or dislikes considering it was his own choice of the matter.

"Oh thank the archons! You were taking so long I thought I was going to starve." You joke as you begin eating at the food happily, your mood lifting as you quickly scarf down your food. Your eyes lit up when the delicacies blessed your taste buds and it made you squeal with satisfaction.

The cute action made Childe and Scaramouche chuckle at you while they eat their meals, happy that they get to spend time with you. Your innocence makes you stand out the most when you're in the room with all of the Fatui Harbingers, your bright eyes causing anyone to mistake you for just an ordinary citizen. It was a perfect disguise to make you blend with the people, hard to have any blame shifted on you.

"After this we should head to the harbor to collect some debts and move on to Qingxu Pool to remind the treasure hoarders of the debt they're in." Childe cooly says as he collects the dirty plates to return to the dining hall, a small clipped smile as he leaves the room. You take in the information as you steal a glance towards Scaramouche before heading to the bathroom to take a quick bath.

It didn't take long before you were kicking Scaramouche out of the room and telling him to keep Childe out as you quickly changed your clothes. A dark blush on your cheeks as you hear Childe's whines about wanting to help you out and you quickly secure your delusion on your belt before unlocking the door.