Paralysis | Shattered x Horror

imagine being so lazy, couldn't be me.

Also I have forgotten to even do this... I don't know why this was here BUT excuse me for being too dumb to remember

anyways enjoy some daily Horror annoying Shattered.

I genuinely just like the dynamic of Nightmare and Shattered tasting like apples.

Oh, and Horror just wanting to bite everyone once a day.

. . .

"No, I am not going back to them. Ever." Shattered states, arms crossed as he stood in front of Nightmare. Both of their tentacles behind them simply waving around.

"Dr-- Shattered. You still have to show yourself to them. Even before your... Disappearance I had already made mends with Ink." Nightmare turned around "For now."

Shattered scoffed "Considering what they did to Dream, I wouldn't. You're his brother. Have some respect for the man you deadass piece of--" He was cut off. A tentacle hitting him on his cheek.

But it wasn't Nightmare's. It was Shattered's tentacle that hit him. Shattered took a deep breathe "You see? Dream is watching even if he's not physically here."

Shattered yelped, tone a bit high as he looked down, seeing Horror down there biting his leg "You..."

Nightmare held his breathe, expecting that Shattered would strangle him to a certain point his neck snapped.

Shattered used his other foot to push the skeleton away "Get off me. Damn cannibal." He spat, walking away right after.

Looking down, Nightmare narrowed his eyes at Horror "... What are you even doing?" He asked. Horror licked his lips, residue of yellow mixed goop in there.

"He... He tasted good... Like apples!" Horror mumbled. "What the fuck are you even saying..." Nightmare groaned from that, leaving Horror in the room by himself right after.

Horror blinked, standing up from the floor, still licking his lips.

. . .

Shattered was on the living room couch, reading a book silently before he saw something on the edge of his eye.

It was only for a second, but he was sure he saw a skull. A spiked one. Shattered didn't really think much about it though.

Tap tap tap

Shattered looked up from his book and froze, seeing Horror on the floor looking like he was crawling towards him. In which, Horror also froze.

Both engaged into a staring contest.

Shattered sighed, continuing what he was reading. He took note that Horror had left his vision, and it made him a bit relaxed knowing there wouldn't be any problems anymore.

Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain in one of his tentacles which made him yelp, standing up quickly as he shook his tentacles.

He moved his tentacle in front of him, and saw Horror clung onto it as he had a portion of the appendage in his mouth.

"Hi." Horror's muffled voice was there, waving slightly as Shattered's eye twitched "You little shit."

Dust was outside, throwing bone attacks and knives aimlessly before he heard glass shattering.