Drinks | Lust x Horror

Hunterverse one shot y'all.

I figured writing this since this was a part of Hunterverse that I never really included.

Overall it was actually a slice of life with the others while Error and (HTV)Night were both struggling to get (HTV)Glitch out and back to Hunterverse.

During that, this was happening.

==

Horror stood in the middle of the event. He looked around, now noticing that Dust had disappeared somewhere.

Hell, even Hunter disappeared. He knows that both of them were just behind him.

He scratches his cheek "Er... Hunter! Dust! You guys around here?" He called, only to hear the voices of the people here. None of them were them.

What's he even doing? He's a General. He's acting like a complete rookie who doesn't know what's going on.

Well mostly he doesn't know what's going on.

Sighing, he went over to a nearby table to get a drink.

The drinks varied since this was a different table. This one had punch, and a dispenser of whiskey.

He hummed, taking a cup of whiskey.  His resolve is quite remarkable. So he doesn't have to worry about getting drunk.

After finishing that cup he groaned relieved. Been awhile since he had a drink. The others around the table were a bit surprised to see him drink that with no issue.

When he was about to fill his cup again somebodies cup was also at the dispenser. Horror looks at the one who was about to and pulls his cup away "After you." He said.

The one who was going to get a drink was a skeleton. His choice of clothing was quite revealing. He had his stomach area summoned to give him more of a spotlight seeing as that was the first thing Horror saw while he was looking up.

The skeleton giggled "Oh no, after you." He motioned. Horror shrugged filling his cup quickly.

When he did, the other did after. He held his cup and swirled it around "So... What's your name dear?" He smiled.

Horror takes a sip, looking at him "Hm... Horror." He answered. The other laughed "You don't seem like an horror to me." He told him.

Laughing, Horror pointed a finger "You trying to give me a compliment or an insult?" He asked.

"Anything that pleases you hun."

Horror grinned "So since I told you my name, how about telling me yours?"

With a hand on his chest, he smirked "Lust. Lust Compassion." He responds.

"Well you obviously make people lustful considering your choice of wearing." Horror chuckled. Lust huffed "Are you insulting me?"

"Oh no no, I like what you're wearing actually. Shows a lot about you." He snorted.

Lust places his drink on the table and  hugged Horror's arm "I can show you more if you want~" He cooed, poking his tongue out.

Horror blushed lightly turning away "Say it like that and it'll send it differently. Besides, you're an officer you have things to tend to." He mumbled. Lust rolled his eyes "I'm an officer yes, but that doesn't mean I can't make take for others. Besides, you're an officer too!"

"Eh. Yes. But I mean..." He glances at him for a moment, turning away again and coughed "God this is turning into something. People are looking if you want to know." He mentioned.

Lust took a second to look around and found that some people were looking at them. Though Lust is assuming it's because of him considering his status.

Looking back at Horror, he smirked "I wouldn't mind if it was someone like you." He says. Horror narrowed his eyes, his red blush staying.

Suddenly he saw a figure power walking. He perked up "Hunter?" He mumbled. Lust also looking at Hunter before disappearing into a crowd.

"Huh. Is he an acquaintance of yours?" Lust asked. Horror nodded "Well... He's actually going to be our secretary. You know. The one who'll manage most of the stuff." He answered. Lust pulled away a bit surprised "Really? Hm... May I ask, what is your rank? I'm a second lieutenant." He told him.

Horror tilted his skull "Wait, you didn't know who I actually was? I thought you were just second checking." He moves his hood out of the way and shows a patch on his shoulderguard that was three stars.

Horror, was a general. Equivalent to the term 'Boss' seeing as he can take over almost every operation if he wanted to.

Lust, was a second lieutenant. Who can be merely be a part of an operation. He can take over a squad and that's it.

And if Lust was trying to sexually entice a superior he could get discharged or suspended from that act.

Lust smiled nervously laughing "W-Wow! I didn't actually see that at first...!" He looks down, as if he was taking an apologetic stance.

Horror snickered "Oh so there's the respect that I was wondering about. I should have my patch hidden more often if I can get people like you." He poked his deep red tongue out too.

Looking up, Lust stood properly "Wait... You aren't mad at me?" He asked staring at his tongue that retracted.

Horror raised an eye brow "Huh? If I was, the moment you hugged my arm I could have asked you to step off." He drank his entire cup of whiskey in one go, exhaling afterwards.

Laughing a bit relieved, Lust smiled "Thank you sir." He was about to turn around and leave before Horror called him "You're not seriously leaving arent you?" He says.

Lust stopped "But I've taken enough of your time." Horror scoffed "Oh please. If you've spent that much time with me you'd prefer to stay until I tell you to leave."

Hearing that, Lust giggled. Walking back over to him. Horror grinned "Well. In a time like this I need someone to talk to eh?" He snorted.

Lust nodded "Unarguably right sir." He tells him. Horror rolled his eyes "Call me Horror. Its okay." He told him.

A purple blush crawled up on Lust's face as he places a hand on his mouth, smiling "Okay Horror. I'll stay with you for the time being."

"Depends when this party is over. Anyhows... Wanna talk while drinking?" He raised his cup, Lust took his cup and raised it too.

"Cheers."