Eyes up | Error x Hunter x Nightmare

RQ By  FlowerLafayette and  Snowy_Winter50  (did I tag right?) 

So I had this random scenario occur, during my spare time and I thought: why not write it down for the heck of my mental? 

This might be here because I had a few things in mind lol. Hope this turns well ^^

-----///----

Hunter held the documents carefully as he walked through the hallway. It's been a week since he's been moved the the highest ranking Division in the country. All because he decided to help some skeleton that was lying on the floor in wounds.

Error, was the one he helped. He was the Lieutenant General of the Division, the second highest rank in the compound. Hunter had no idea at first, but when he did he practically panicked. Someone like him was saved by a lower ranked skeleton?

How the days seem odd.

And after that, the one in command of the entire Division came up to him, named Nightmare. He ordered that he should move to theirs. Hunter really couldn't refuse. There was no reason to. And besides, Hunter has grown quite an affection for the two commanders. Even if the both of them seem a bit harsh.

Seeing that he is new, Hunter dedicated the rest of his free time to them. Including the fact that he now does late night shifts while other units go home to rest. Hunter? He'd turn into a workaholic due to his superiors. Basically he was converted into a secretary for a group of five at this point.

Not like he has a problem with them though. He's pretty happy that he has a spot here. 

Hunter arrives at the door of the room he's supposed to enter. Using a hand to turn the doorknob. He did that, and entered. The lights were off but the desk that was in the middle of the room had a small light stand. Showing Error who sat there reading a book.

He looks up from whatever he was reading and smiled "Hunter. Are those my documents?" He pointed at it, Hunter nodded reaching for the light switch "Yeah... I'm just gonna turn the lights on real quick, it's quite dark-" His hand was suddenly tied up, pulled away from the light switch.

"How about, no. You aren't turning that on. I'm having a nice time reading in the dark. All alone and such." Error murmured, tracing his desk. Hunter nodded "Alright then... Here are your documents...--" He places them on his desk, glancing at Error but looks down to see a blue glow.

Hunter blushed "Oh-- crap..." He stuttered covering his mouth, his eye zoomed in to see it more better before a string was used to make Hunter look back up at Error's face that had a smirk "Eyes up, Lieutenant. Don't want to be looky now shall we~?" He says seductively, poking his tongues out.

"But you know... It is night... Why not stay with me for now? It's much more better than walking around doing nothing but guard." Error proposed to him, pulling him closer. Hunter tried to back off still flustered "C-Commander I think that I have something else to do! I am also doing stuff for The G-General!" He responded quickly. The strings still had Hunter.

Error pouted, his expression turning a bit sad "Awe. Really? I guess your right. Well. Off you go then. If you want you can stay with me here later~ I'll be here reading and doing work." He waved, letting him go. Hunter shook his head "N-No problem! I'll be here if you n-need work done!" He added, turning around to leave.

The door was closed, Hunter held his chest, breathing intensely. He took a deep breathe, exhaled and then repeated for a whole minute.

"I forgot about him being... Rousy when night... Oh god..." He looks down to see that there wasn't a glow, he sighed in relief.