Issues | Cross x Ink

A scenario from my Hunterverse book! This is actually a part of it that I couldn't add ;pp

mOore ;DDD

===

Cross fiddled with his knife, basically swirling it around like it was a pen. He was thinking of what he can do by the end of the day. Just... without that person joining him again.

Well, they may be in a relationship but its complicated and difficult.

Cross, prefers to do the most work and take care of any problems within the division. Aswell as dealing with field operations which were big. He's also... Quite a huggable one. But he hasn't even done that in awhile.

Ink? Would rather wait on anything big until he would act.

In which, any field work rarely came. Like five or six times a year. But each one usually took weeks to complete due to them needed to be discreet. If not discreet then full assault. Managing units takes alot out of Ink.

Cross has a tendency to solve things. Though, Ink seemed to create more. For example, that time where he tried to scare Error to death. God who'd even try to scare a god of destruction who was just playing a role in this timeline of his.

''Ah... Still starting to regret that... Then again I didn't even know...'' He muttered, the memory passing which made him scratch his cheek. Even if he didn't do it, he still had the chance to prevent it seeing as he already knew about his prank.

Blueberry snorted, a glass of wine held with one hand, and his phone with the other. Cross turns to him ''Hey, don't you think that's enough wine? You've had four glasses. And those aren't exactly shot glasses." He spoke up. Blueberry looks up at him, shrugging ''Not like we have anything to do. Would like to hang out with Dusty but they have field work and is going to be back after a week or two. Damn. Already miss that idiot.'' He took another sip, reading the contents of whatever is on his phone.

Cross looks back down, about to fall into his thoughts.

Though Blueberry got a random question. He places his glass on the table beside him ''Hey, Cross. Is something wrong?'' He asked. Cross looks back up and stares at him, obviously not knowing what he's talking about.

Blueberry sighed, crossing his arms and legs ''You know what I'm talking about. Ink and you?'' He says. Cross groaned rolling his eyes ''Oh great what about him this time?'' He muttered. Blueberry tilted his head ''It's about the both of you. You've been avoiding him like he's the plague. You two are in a relationship right? What's going on with you two even?''

''Oh you know Ink he's always the one who wants more things rather than reducing it.''

''But this is serious. It's hurting his feelings. If you want to breakup with him, then do it! If you do the tension in our squad is going to multiply by five and field operations are going to be difficult if you two are in the same operation area.'' He stated. Cross turns away, still annoyed ''It's just... He doesn't seem to know how to calm down. He's so excited alot and ends up doing things. I mean some of them are nice, but most of them are not.'' A small hint of anger was with that last word.

Blueberry frowned ''You know its usually me who's arrogant in this damned group. Settle things with him or else I am going to lock you two in a room chained inside with two glasses and a bottle of wine.'' He told him, as if it was an order. Actually Cross was inferior with them all. Blueberry was a rank above him, and the rank gap between them is quite big even if its just one.