With me | Error x Dream (Part 2)

Just wanna make sure I'm still alive. I'll start working on the other request that I forgot--  and oh my god has it been so long since I've posted.

===

Dream was massaging Error on his shoulders as he hummed.

The two were inside a room and was sitting on a bed. Error doesn't know where. Dream had drugged him and brought him there. He has no idea where they are. It's been a month or two since.

Honestly. Error doesn't know how long he's been inside. he's lost track at this point. He can't even control his magic. He's defenseless.

Error, stayed quiet. He enjoyed it yes, but intrusive thoughts lingered. It stayed, actually.

His mental and physical health have both improved though. With Dream's daily healthcare Error can feel like his destroyer self again.

He wasn't getting sleep deprivation. Was eating on a daily basis...Nor was he getting any nightmares.

Nightmares...

Error's look was dreadful. He looks down and Dream took notice "Error? Is something wrong?" He asked.

He nodded "Yes... Im just hungry..." He answered. Dream frowned "Really? Why didn't you say so? I could get you something."

Error nodded again "O-Okay..."

Dream retracted his hands, clapping "Okay! What do you want? I can prepare you anything." He smiled.

Seeing that smile, Error's pupils turned smaller. His fingers were twitching meaning he was ready to do something.

Dream saw that and stared at him, placing his hand behind the others neck "What did I say about doing those?" His grip was tight.

Feeling the sudden aggression from the other Error widened his eyes and tried to shake the other off "I-Im sorry... I didn't mean to--"

He was pushed onto the bed, back facing Dream whos eye twitched "How many times... Have I told you to not do it?" He asked. His grip getting tighter whimpered, his hands now trying to pry the grasp of the other of him.

"Y-You told me it f-four times...!" Error managed to say, and Dream laughed "And what did I say everytime I'd catch you doing it again?"

"That you'd punish me...!" Error cried out. A tear on the edge of his eye socket.

Dream snickers, his hand reaching for Error's shorts "Correct..."

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Dream? Hello?"

"Dream! It's us. Ink and Blue!"

Hearing that, Dream's pupils became a shining gold. He pulls away from Error and grabs a collar. Placing it around him which made him weak.

His magic was being restrained now.

Dream flips over Error and places a finger on his mouth "Be quiet. Or else Nightmare is going to get it~" He threatened. Error nodded quickly, closing his eyes and covers his mouth with both his hands.

Immediately Dream stood up from his bed. Walking to the door and opens it. A faint light now litting the room up.

Ink stood there with a hand on his waist "Dream. You've been in your room for a week and barely would even leave it. What's going on?"

"What...?"

Blue frowned "Yes. You've been here for that long. We were wondering if your brother's disappearance was the cause." He tells him.