Swift | Ink x Nightmare

"Jeez... I'm running out of space..." Ink murmured, holding the paper he had aswell as his paintbrush. In which, Nightmare that was next to him doing nothing looked at him "Space? You mind letting me see... Or borrrow this real quick." He nabs his paintbrush.

It's been maybe seven months since the war between these two groups ended. And ever since then, these two became closer to each other.

Of course, everyone else was weirded out by this. Especially Error. But he didn't really care to intervene between the two. It's not like it's his business.

Ink pouted trying to reach his brush "N-Nightmare! I'm trying to paint here...!" He said, moving closer. Nightmare groaned using a tentacle to raise it higher "Oh come on Squid. It's not like I'm going anywhere right?" He laughed.

At first, the two were just having small talk for a week. That was until a month later. These two were now inseparable.

It didn't make sense really for everyone. But they learned to just let them. And when they did, they took it more further.

And it ended up with them being in a relationship together.

"I know you aren't, but I'm doing something!" Ink practically yelled, reaching even higher now. Nightmare smirked, placing a finger on the others mouth "Oh be quiet and stop being such a killjoy~" He cooed.

Ink still wasn't amused. He sat on his lap still trying to get his brush back, in which Nightmare lowered it until it went behind his head. Making Ink face him "Hey~" Nightmare smirked.

"Could you just... Give it back...?" He murmured. Nightmare laughed "Sure, I would do just that. If you would let me do something first?" He said, moving the brush to his side. Ink nodded "Alright, alright. Just give to me after it alright." He answered.

Nightmare rammed his mouth towards Ink's, kissing him deeply. The other was surprised, but let him. Nightmare caressing his hips in the process.

After maybe half a minute, Nightmare pulled away. Seeing Ink's face that was covered in a rainbow blush. He smiled at him "And there you have it~ Your brush." He said backing off, giving the brush back to him.

Ink was still flustered, but managed to keep himself together as he shook his head, grasping his brush.

FWAP

"You... Idiot! If that's what you wanted, you could have just kissed me without getting me so pent up!" He scowled, standing up and turned away from him. Nightmare held his cheek as it was covered in purple paint.

Ink on the other hand, was having trouble breathing properly. Nightmare stood up too, laughing "Oh come on, you loved it~ And pent up you say?" He smirked. Ink turned back to him, raising his brush.

FWAP

"Yes, I am pent up! And no, I don't want to do it! Not this time. Leave me alone." Ink turns his brush small, snatching the paper from the floor. Running to his room right after.

Nightmare stood there holding his cheek again. It was now the mix of purple and green.

Nightmare chuckled deeply "You'll change your mind in a few~" He walked to Ink's room.