Meet? | Cross x Nightmare

Me: is taking requests

also me: is asleep 24/7 while vibing to music 

also i am like 2-3 weeks overdue to the other requests that are still in my drafts HAHAHA sorry for being lazy y'all.

Also, I rarely do crossmare anymore. So I figured bringing up a small dreamswap story of mine and just post it here.

RQ by DahliaBitch 

====

Cross was pushed into the mansion, Him being extremely nervous. Dream had invited Cross. A skeleton he had met over a month ago for a meetup with his brother. In which, Cross really had no idea on to why he was invited. But he went along anyway because he was bored.

Turns out, boredom can turn into curiosity.

"Well. This is my brother, Nightmare. Brother, meet Cross." Dream says and motioned at the two individuals infront of them.

"T-This is your brother?" Cross murmured blushing, he stared down at Nightmare in awe. He'd never seen someone this cute.

"Uh. Dream, I have other matters that me and Error have to attend... So is everything good?" Nightmare muttered coldly. Cross blushed even more and puts his hand up "N-No it's fine it's fine! I uh... I don't want to bother you much-- But... Could I...?" Cross pulls out his phone and waves it.

Nightmare took a second to take that in and laughs "You obviously don't know me much don't you?" He says, Cross shakes his head but looks at him with a determined look "N-Not much, but I do want to know you more!" He smiles.

Error glanced at Cross surprised. Usually people would take notice on what Nightmare's feeling on the person would be. And right now, he really doesn't want to bother with the other.

But that didn't mean he didn't want to completely.

"Sure. Here." Nightmare takes his phone and shows he other it. Cross glanced up and down to copy the number almost instantly. Dream grinned seeing this. Error was completely in shock. Even he wasn't that open so instantly after meeting him!

Had to wait a few weeks actually...

"Thank... Thank you! I'm uh... I'm Cross!" He puts his phone in his pocket and puts a hand up for him to shake. Nightmare stares at him before laughing "Talk about introductions. Yes I know you are Cross." He grins and crosses his arms.

Cross slowly puts his arm down quite sad from not getting a handshake.

"O-Oh uh... Okay! Nice to meet you Nightmare!" Cross smiles. Nightmare scoffs "Whatever. Is there anything else or what?" He looks at Dream who nods "Nope. Nothing else. I just wanted you to meet him, that's all!" He smirks.

Nightmare could instantly tell on what his brothers intentions were.

"Seriously Dream? That is so bothersome it's annoying. Leave me alone." Nightmare scowls. Dream shrugs and puts his hands behind his neck "Oh please. It's bound to work. Anyways, Cross. You wanna go eat at a chocolate station? Heard its homemade and delicious." Dream suggests.

Cross raises his hand aswell as Error and Nightmare.

"Eh? Thought you two had business to attend to?" Dream raises an eyebrow and Nightmare looks down embarrassed "That... That can wait." He mumbles. Cross blushed when he saw the others face.