God's | Reaper x Ink

Sup. I'm alive apperantly.

RQ by margoheyo

! ! ! 

Reaper laughed, his scythe held with one hand as he walked through the snowy land.

Today, he managed to hit his quota. Or more so finish all that's needed for the day. And it's only afternoon too.

Now he has time to do stuff.

SPLAT

Reaper blinked. Stopping and looking at the floor below him and finds a pile of dark ink in the white snow.

Thinking for a moment he grinned, his scythe still held but not defensively on his sides.

"Alright, Ink. I know it's you here. Come out Picasso!" He yelled, looking around and then suddenly, a figure jumped and landed ten meters away from him.

Ink stood there with his brush, and it appears that he isn't on the offensive this time. He smiled a wide one "Reaper! Nice to see you again! Caught any big fishes lately?" He called.

Reaper raises an eyebrow and rolled his eyes noticing the sarcasm in his tone "Fun to see you too dear. What do you need from me?" He asked. Ink hummed placing a hand on his chin "What do I want..."

"How about... Just stopping...?" Ink choked out, Reaper narrowed his eyes seeing him.

"I... I can't really tell you what to do can't I?" Ink answered sounding defeated which made the other perk up. He usually is persistent. Ink scratches his arm "So... I've been talking to Error, and well... He's mentioned you a bit..." He says.

Reaper stared at him "And what have you two been talking about me?" He asked. Ink sighed "Okay, look. I know the system perfectly now. The old me? Gone. I'm not that Ink anymore. I won't bother you or anyone with a routine. Except Nightmare." He tells him. 

"What...?" Reaper murmured. Ink coughed moving closer to him until they both stood infront of each other "So... There are guardians of this multiverse... And you're the guardian of death. I can't exactly change your title now can I?" 

"Ink, what are you saying?"

Ink grimaced "Is that I'm sorry, for just... Attacking you while you were doing what you needed to do. Okay? That's it... I just want to clear it up with everyone I've done bad deeds to. Error suggested it himself." He answered.

Reaper paused for a moment before laughing, Ink blushed slightly embarrassed "W-What! I'm being sincere here!" He stuttered saying, it took Reaper a moment to calm down.

"Ink, you really are an interesting individual." Reaper wipes the corners of his eye sockets. He then started to hover around the god of creation "Since you're being sincere, how about hanging out with me for the time being?" He cooed.

Ink blushed backing off but couldn't, as the other was circling him like a shark "With you, the term 'hanging out' can seem to appear as suicide." He mumbled. 

Reaper stared at him and laughed again "And with you, all things appear to be possible. Right Ink? Say," He flys and turns upside down, his face infront of the others "I've got the rest of the day. How about we have a nice warm cup of tea?" He asked.

Ink looked down twiddling his fingers before nodding "A-Alright..." He answered. Reaper backed off "Wait, seriously?" He snorted and Ink looks up at him "E-Eh?!"

"I'm just kidding artist." Reaper poked his forehead and Ink pouted "What was that for?" 

Reaper chuckled smiling "Just a touch of death." He said softly, making the other smile too.

. . .

"What the f-fuck...?" Error stared at Ink, but instead of him that was supposed to be there, Reaper hovered around him like a pet that ceased to leave you alone.

Ink on the other hand, didn't really look like he had any problems with it "Yeah? Is something up?" He asked. Error pointed at Reaper "Well what's u-up is Reaper who's above you." He said.

Reaper waved "Sup. Liked your suggestion with Ink. Makes him appear reformed." He mentioned and Ink tensed. Error raises an eyebrow "I didn't s-suggest anything to him the past week...?" 

And just like that, Ink blushed "E-Error! You could've atleast went along with it!" He was practically screaming as Error scoffed "I d-don't even know what you're t-talking about you damned artist!" 

Reaper on the other hand, smiled and kissed the back of Ink's skull "Cute."

Error's eye twitched "Alright, we can t-talk about this tommorow you seem busy." He had his arms up before a portal appeared under him, leaving the two.

Ink blushed even more, a rainbow hue on his face as he stood still for the other.