Stay quiet | Error x Eraser

"And exactly... What's up with the gig, Boots?" Eraser looked at Error confused, the other did the same really, "I-I-I'd ask yo-you the same thing, S-Skittles." He responds, wondering who 'Boots' was.

Error was roaming through universes. And for once he didn't destroy any of them, seeing as the balance was currently stable at the moment.

Eraser did the same thing too. He also hopped through universe and universe.

Somehow, the both of them met.

"Heh. Ya know, if you won't answer me directly, Reboot. I might have to hurt ya again." Eraser taunted. Error laughed all so glitched "T-T-That's sorta funny considering that you've never even caught me once." He taunted.

Error looked at Eraser, to him it looked like Ink had gotten a sort of makeup. Those tears on his face weren't there like the usual. His star on his eye was gray. It looked dead.

But for Eraser, He looked at Error like he was Reboot. But actually decided to get some sort of hobo clothes. The sleeves were all so long. It even looked sewed up so rushed.

"Caught you huh? Blink."

Suddenly, Eraser lashed out to Error and swiped his weapon at Error, he simply teleported behind him and tied him up. 

Eraser couldn't move. He was also surprised. Reboot was never this quick. And strings?! He uses a summoned keyboard! Eraser wasn't even prepared for something like this to come out of the other.

"A-Alright, Reboot... You win!" Eraser manages to say and Error tilted his skull in confusion "The f-fuck is Reboot? Are you on a vial of something this time again Ink?"

This now made Eraser confused. "Ink...? Boots, this isn't funny you know."

"Like everyone says before I dust them. And again, who in the fuck even is Reboot?" Error answered coldly. Staring at Eraser.

Immediately Eraser knew that this wasn't the skeleton he thought.

"Who the fuck are you then?!" Eraser yelled at him, Error pulled a finger and a string tightened around the other's arms. It pained a lot.

"Huh. The audacity of talking back to someone that has you tied up. Reminds me of someone." Error sat down, though the strings didn't disappear and Eraser was laid down infront of him. Facing the floor.

Eraser couldn't move a single inch now. His eraser was a distance away from him.

He didn't know what to do against a foe like this. It's a first for him really. An enemy that can wrap you in anti magic strings that can also move you around like a doll?

Not a usual day for Eraser if you could ask him.

Error sighed raising a hand "Now then, what's your name?" He asked him, Eraser looked away "... Does it look like I should even tell you it--!?" He was cut off, a string had tightened around his ribcage.

Eraser panted as gray blush covered his face "My name is E-Eraser! That's it! S-Stop...!" He answered him quickly. Error stopped moving his finger, humming "That was quick for you to submit. I thought you'd be a bit more t-tougher really." He mumbled, laughing.

"I... You should let me go... This won't... End good for you..." Eraser muttered looking away, Error rolled his eyes, moving his index finger "Shut it."

Eraser opened his mouth in pleasure, his gray colored tongue hanging out. Error raised an eyebrow before checking what string he pulled on "Ribcage? You're sensitive on that part? You remind me of Ink even more. His face when I did the same thing to him. Such a nice thing. Does it feel good?" He asked him plainly, pulling it even more.

"Haaa... Stop..." He choked out, Error stopped "Sure." He says, making Eraser sit infront of him. In which, Eraser got ahold of himself as he stared at him still flustered "Let me go..." He says to him.

Error smiled at him "How about... No. Y-You could be used for something since I've not gotten anything to do. Don't you think?" He smirked. Eraser blushed squirming "N-No! Like hell I'll be doing that!"

Eraser was pushed back, facing the floor once again. Error behind him "God. You don't know when to keep your mouth shut huh? Hehe... You can be a doll for me. A cold, gray useless doll. Like Ink~ but he's more colorful." He cooed. Eraser shivered "S-Stop..." He mumbled.

"Why don't we do some bonding? Literally~" He places his hand on Eraser's hipbone, making him close his other eye "D-Damn you..." He scowled.