Swapped | Ink x Reboot

im actually updating this lmao

This is quite a continuation of that Error x Eraser oneshot I did. 

Anyways, enjoy readin~

+++

For once, and it may be temporary, there weren't anything wrong with the timelines. It was unusual. But it's also relieving. Error actually saying yes instead of 'No'. But the annoyance still lingered in those words.

That too, was unusual. For Ink at least ''Hm... Wonder what's going on with him anyways...'' He crouched down, staring at the painting he was doing from an angle. He was painting a cliff. Those cliche ones to be more specific. He was inside his house as he was doing that.

A small noise was heard, making Ink stop what he was doing. He stood up and his brush turned big meaning he was reading for a fight if there was.

Walking out of the house, he saw a portal and a dark skeleton. The skeleton on the other hand was covered in wounds and bruises, he fell to the floor whimpering. Immediately Ink ran over thinking it was someone he knew ''Error! What happened?!'' 

Error stared at the floor, looking like he froze hearing that voice. He sniffed ''I can't even escape you... how pathetic...'' He muttered. Ink moved down to his level expecting to see Error's face.

Though, when he did get a see, it wasn't Error. It was someone else.

Looking up slightly, the skeleton widened his eyes seeing the other's colorful eye pupils ''W-Wait... Who are you?'' He asked in a pained voice. Ink stared at him for a moment before shaking his head ''I'm Ink. And you, need medical attention.'' He stood up and slashed the ground next to him, this surprised the other skeleton.

Ink reached for something through that dark splash and pulled out some gauze, Ink raises it ''Okay, I'll have to cover your wounds up before I can get a healer in here. I can't heal as good as them.'' He tells him, not even bothering to ask for consent as he started wrapping his arms with gauze.

When Ink covered enough of them he sighed ''That's all I can do with all those clothing on you.'' He mumbled. 

''H-Hold up... You... I don't even know you well, and you don't even know me at all... Why are you helping me?'' It said, Ink whistled ''Well if you do want to know, I am Ink Comyet. The God of Creation. Which timeline are you from?'' He answered.

Reboot froze again, this time tears threatened to fall down as he sniffed, Ink was taken aback as he raises both his hands up assuringly "Hey, hey, what's wrong? Did your timeline get attacked?"

Though Ink's gaze lingered a bit to the skeleton's appearance. He had numbers on the sides of his body. Something related to Error's error signs.

A short thought entered and Ink's paintbrush turned small "Look... I won't hurt you. I promise..." He tells him in his most calming tone.

He still had other injuries that made Ink uncomfortable. He needs to get him patched up.

"I... My name is Reboot. I-I'm a god of c-c-creation--- H0w ©an I èven ca// myself t-th@t!" His voice started glitching as if he was about to have a panic attack.

Ink reacted by hugging him, unfazed by what he said "Shh... Calm down. It's okay." He reassured him.

It took a moment for Reboot to calm down, he pulled away, wiping his tears away but Ink took a small towel from his pocket, giving it to him "Here. It can help."

. . .

"So out of desperation you used a parallel portal instead of a normal one?"

"I didn't even notice... I just wanted to... Escape him." Reboot says, and Ink continued tending to his words.