Home | Ink x Nightmare

Had this in my notes... For some reason.

Guess its going on here xD

---

"Eh? I'm sure I pressed the right button."

"No no... I think it's supposed to be the red one?"

"Huh. You're right. Anyways..." Nightmare sat on the couch with Ink sitting next to him, putting his head onto his shoulder.

The idea before was from Dream. It was to let Ink go and give Nightmare a drawing of him to him. But then it became a bit too serious and now the two of them were together. In the lapse of years apparently.

The two of them sat in the mansion's living room couch. No one else was home. Just the two of them.

Horror, Killer, and Dust aswell as Cross all moved out since the conflict within the multiverse was finished.

And they were also trying to figure out on how to use the new remote that Horror had found from somewhere. Ink could have created one but he got a bit too lazy to.

Nightmare stared at Ink who was looking down, trying to mess around with the remote control. 

"Hey Ink..."

Ink raises an eyebrow but didn't look up "Yeah?"

Nightmare's eye pupil suddenly lit up, his two tentacles going up and started to slither towards the other "You know, I'm quite hungry." A tentacle was now on Ink's waist, though he hasn't noticed due to his clothing.

A skeleton comes in the living room and jumps onto the twos laps while laughing. Ink was surprised a bit before seeing who it was. Nightmare had fixed himself up so he would look less threatening. His tentacles disappearing.

"Hello you two!" Stain, their kid smiled at them holding a pen up. Nightmare laughed as he lowers it down "You seem to be in a good mood today. Considering that you went passive this time." He points out and Ink nods "Your dad is right about you being in a good mood. Did something happen?" Ink smiles.

Stain nods "Yeah! I had Hazel and Sprinkle with me the afternoon! They even gave me chocolates that I ate so quickly!" He stands up infront of the two and Ink chuckles "Oh that's nice, Stain. If you want to hang out with the other kids, you are allowed to."

Nightmare puts a finger up "Except Desire or Loki. Those two are unpredictable on what their next move is." He says, Ink laughs "Nightmare, I'm sure the two of them are fine! They just have Lust's attitude onto them from time to time."

Stain tilts his head "Attitude? Uh I'm sorry but I don't think I follow."

Ink shakes his head "Nope. Not allowed to know. Any ways, you should to some painting with me from time to time."

"Or go impale something with me."

Ink hits Nightmare's shoulder "Bad. You know that we're done with things like those." He frowns which made Nightmare laugh "I'm just kidding squid." He says. Ink rolled his eyes "Sure octopus..."

Stain nods smiling "I'll see to it that I do one of these with you two."

Ringing was heard and Stain took his phone from his pocket. His expression suddenly drops and his smile turns into a pissed off scowl. Stain suddenly had goop coming down and started to surround his body and his scarf slowly being carried up by his summoned tentacles "Fucking shit. Damn it Aiden... Hey you two, I'll be out for awhile. I'll be back before dusk."

He leaves the living room and Ink shivered. He may be his kid, but having these types of abilities are quite unnerving considering he has a temper and attitude.

"Wait a second..." Ink suddenly perks up "Aiden... Isn't that Fresh's kid?! What's Stain doing with him?" He was about to stand up before Nightmare wrapped a tentacle around his waist "Ugh. Just stay here and be quiet. There's nothing wrong with Aiden he seems like a good influence to Stain." Nightmare laid Ink on his lap and hugs him from behind.

"I... I know." Ink sighs and let's the other hug him "Just because you had a disagreement with Fresh, doesn't mean you get to put the heat onto his kid. And here I thought you were calm about stuff." Nightmare uses a tentacle to rub Ink's arm smoothly.

Ink calms down and laid back onto Nightmare who in return, kisses his neck.

"Love you Nighty." Ink giggles and kisses him. After a brief moment Nightmare pulls away and pushes Ink onto the couch "I can show you how much I love you, painter~" He smirks devilishly.

''Like you already haven't?''

Meanwhile, Stain hasn't exactly left the household yet. He stood behind the wall of the living room and scoffs "They better not make any sort of mess later. I hate it when they do this." He mumbles before leaving the place.

Stain stopped for a moment and sighed turning around "You guys better clean yourselves up later cause I rather do not want to smell anything!"

"Oh shut it!"

"Sure kid."