Drafts / Various

Kay. I figured just dropping here drafts of my one shots I died doing. I might possibly continue these xd

==

Assure

Error/Lust 

''Huh. A-And here I thought that the idiot who dumped you was smarter t-than the way he talks.'' Error spoke up, walking up from the shadows of the nearby trees.

This startled Lust, seeing the destroyer of worlds just infront of him now ''E-Error...''

''That's me.'' Error grinned, placing one of his hands out of his pockets as he hissed pointing at his cheek ''S-Seems like he hit you hard. Are you okay?'' He comes closer and crouches.

Lust moved back a bit as he frowned ''What do you want from me...?'' He mumbled asking. Error raises an eyebrow ''Huh? W-What I want... Hm...'' He looks away for a moment before laughing. He looks at him and smiled, a hand on his chin ''Oh. N-Nothing much. Just want to make sure you're doing well.''

--//--

Listening

Shattered/Nightmare

Nightmare sat infront of his brother, as Shattered had a pissed off look that also showed despair. All Nightmare could do was watch over him for the time being.

''Hm... Those idiots...'' He sneered, crossing his arms as he looks down annoyed.

Dream was in his shattered state. He came to Nightmare after it happened. In which, he was surprised. He's never seen his brother like this.

''...Sometimes people just have opinions that they need to voice out. Why'd they not listen to Dream...?!'' Shattered's voice started picking up. Nightmare still silent as he stared at his brother. But the other knew he was listening. 

Nightmare places a hand behind the skull of his 'brother' and sighed.

''Calm down. Please?''

''Tch... You wish.''

--//--

Parry

DS Dream / DS Blue 

Dream sighed in relief "That was more easier than I thought. Blue?" He spoke up, and Blue fell through a portal, landing in front of him.

He grinned, his blue eyes that looked like it had static in them were visible "You seem to be on the edge. Did you actually think a lot just to even avoid those?" He snickered.

Dream scoffed "No. It's just that you are an easy competitor and that you should get your game up. Cross has a blade. Same as me. The two of us counter you in terms of agility.''

Blue snorted, poking his tongue out ''Oh wow. The duelist and king is telling me that. What an honor.'' He smirked. Dream pulled him closer and sneered ''Are you insulting me? Just know I can top you in anything.''

''In bed too?''

And with that, Dream let go of him and had a faint blush on his face as he moved away ''Blueberry, sometimes I wonder how I became acquaintances with you.'' 

--//--

Apocalypse

Dust/Blueberry

''Hey.'' Dust said grabbing Blue's attention while still trying to cover his wound on his arm.

Blue looked away from the door he just planked and looked at Dust ''Y-Yeah..?'' He said

''So... do you think the others are alright and stuff? Random I know, but I just want you're insight on this.'' Dust asked, rubbing his arm. 

Blue thought for awhile ''Uhm... We got separated an hour ago.. All of us in different parts of the town square and everyone of us had to escape either alone of with someone. I think they're okay. I'm glad you're here.'' He smiled.

Sitting next to him, Blue laid his head on the other's shoulder. closing his eyes. Dust kisses him on the forehead, hugging him afterwards.

''We'll get through this.''