Part Thirteen

Salt In Our Wounds,

Part 13.

Cheyenne’s POV.

“Ville come on! We gotta go now if you want to get back before the band gets here!” I yelled as I grabbed my leather jacket from the rack and slid it on with some unknown help from Ville “thanks” I murmured and handed him his jacket that he slid on fast with ease and grace; he stepped in front of me and opened the door for me. “After you my love.” He smirked; I giggled and walked out the door and waited for him to come by my side.

He came up from behind me and kissed my cheek, taking one of my hands in his, holding it firmly in his big hand. “So do you have any idea where we are going? It’s beautiful out yes, but where do you want to go?” he asked and looked over to me; I shrugged “Oh I just figured we could just walk around the park or something.” I looked back at him meeting his gaze, his beautiful green eyes looked at me with such passion, such bliss that it made me blush.

“Alright that sounds fair enough.” He smiled and turned his head back forward as we headed in the direction of the park.

The park was back where everything started, where Ville and I started, where he found me crying in a tree. Everything bloomed from there and I loved every bit of what has happened after words.

One thing that I loved about our relationship is that we didn’t fight, it’s been almost two months and we haven’t had one fight yet. If we didn’t agree on something we would calm down and discuss it before things got too bad to where the two of us were yelling at each other.

“Darling?” Ville squeezed my hand gently, but hard enough to where I snapped out of my thoughts and memories. “Hmmmm?” I looked at him lazily and gave him a small smile. “Nothing, you just looked like you spaced out on me.” He chuckled lightly as the two of us turned the last corner and into the park gates.

“Oh!!!! Come on!” I laughed and pulled his hand as I ran over to our tree laughing hard. I could hardly breathe and what he did next didn’t help any bit.

Villes POV.

I laughed as she drug me over to the tree where we first met, she was so cute when she laughed; she leaned along the tree and she was breathing heavy trying to regain her breath, she was so beautiful; and today I couldn’t get that beauty out of my head. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me, one of my hands slid up and found her cheek as I lead my lips to hers, soon meeting them together. She retuned my kissed as she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling and playing with my hair gently as I kissed her. My other hand found her other cheek and I gently gripped her beautiful face in my hands as I deepened the kiss.

One of her hands found her way to my chest and clutched a piece of my shirt as she stood on her toes to meet my deepened kiss; my tongue traced her lip asking for entry that she gave me, I slipped my tongue in gently as I explored her mouth, she was so sweet on the inside as she was on the outside; it killed me.

“Ville…” she moaned, breathlessly as I broke apart for a short break to get back our breath “I love you…” I whispered to her, I know it wasn’t what she was expecting to hear from me but she took it. “I- I love you too..” she whispered back as our faced itched closer together again as I gave her another small kiss.