Part Nineteen

Salt In Our Wounds

Part 19

Cheyenne’s POV

I sighed and got out of the car and shut the door behind me, tossing the keys behind me to Gas who caught them and locked the car, Ville came to my side and took my hand in his as we walked to the guy who was supposed to be our bus  driver for the tour, I took a good look at him as we walked, we was wasn’t very tall, but wasn’t short ether, he had longish black hair, he had a few tattoos from what I saw and he had brown eyes. “Hey you must be the band HIM and you must be their tour manager; Cheyenne right? We talked on the phone.” I nodded and smiled “yup Cheyenne is me, you're Blake right?” He nodded “Guys this is Blake, he’s the bus driver for US and Canada tour.” I gave him a kind smile as the rest of the boys went up and introduced themselves. “So Cheyenne you want to see the bus right?” Blake asked and I nodded and followed Blake to the bus. He stopped at one of the biggest ones in the bus lot. “Damn Seppo” Gas muttered under his breath “wait here,” I sighed to Ville and the boys before stepping in the bus.

When you first step into the bus there is the Living area/room then next to that is a small kitchen with a stove, fridge and freezer, along with a few cabinets, then there is a door that leads into the bunks. “One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.”  I nodded in approval after seeing the bathroom right next to one side of the bunks “You haven’t even seen yours and Ville’s room.”  Blake said heading over to the other side of the bunks, to a door that didn’t grab my eye. “Wait what?” I choked as air spiked my lungs “Yeah, Seppo said happy 6 months” he chuckled before his phone started to ring and he left to go answer it. The boys came running in the bus, looking around the new tour bus. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, Seppo go a new bus for the band, and got it bigger just so me and Ville can have a private room? “Cheyenne? Where are you love?” Ville called from in the bunk area; I opened the door and pulled him inside our room “Did you know that Seppo did this?” I asked motioning around the room “no why? What is this extra room supposed to be?” Ville asked dumbfounded. “This is supposed to be our room…” I sighed, looking around once more. “This is honestly too kind of him.” I added and looked at Ville who just simply nodded in thought.

Ville took me by the hand and lead me out of the Bus, the boys were hollering for us to get a move on because they wanted to finish packing and making calls to family and what not.

Ville took my hand in his on our way home, and glanced at me before looking back at the road. “So what do you think about the tour, do you know how we are going to get to the first stop, by the bus or air?” he asked in one breath, I groaned and leaned back in my seat “I don’t know, whatever is smoother and will be less of a drama for everyone.” I replied and looked at him, he knew touring better than I did and he nodded “The bus, its big enough and we already have it; also everyone will be entertained with everything that’s in there as we get use to the new bus.” I nodded in agreement and closed my eyes. I needed sleep, and a drink “You look like you need a drink Cheyenne.” Ville chuckled and squeezed my hand before he took another turn into our driveway “I do; do we have any wine?” I asked fumbling with my keys before unlocking the door. “I believe we do; go up to the bedroom and lay down and I’ll bring you one.” I smiled at his kind gesture and nodded kissing him on the cheek before heading to the room.

I sighed and changed into a tank top and shorts before dropping myself on the bed and groaning really loud in the pillow. Why did Seppo do that? Me and Ville would have been fine in our own bunk or sharing a bunk ether or would have been fine with us. Everyone did say that Seppo was too kind like that and he did do stuff like that all the time, and that I should just smile and thank them, the rest of the guys thought it was a great idea for us to have our own bunk, room, thing, so they wouldn’t have to ‘hear the muffled moans’ according to Migé.

Ville came in the room with two wine glasses in one hand and the bottle of wine in the other. I smiled and reached out and took the bottle when he got on the bed and opened it, pouring both me and him a glass.

“So are you excided for tomorrow? You might get to see Linde shit faced before the tour officially starts.” Ville chuckled and took a sip of his wine. “I plan on getting shitfaced on the bus anyway so it’s okay.” I laughed and leaned back as he just gave me a confused look “I want to see you drunk that would be a sight.” He laughed back and ran his fingers through his hair. “I’m a fun drunk… so I’ve been told” I blushed and finished my glass and laid my head down on his lap. “So what time are we leaving tomorrow?” I asked him, I figured It would be in the morning but I wasn’t sure if they were day travelers or night travelers. “Right after traffic ends so around nine.” He smiled and laid his arm down across my stomach; I looked over to the night stand and sighed, it was almost 11 we should be going to bed soon if we are going to wake up early to get to the bus and leave by nine. “We should get the bed” I sat up and got on my side, he nodded and closed the wine bottle and sat it down on the table laying down and pulling me too him. “Goodnight enkeli” he whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek gently; I smiled and pressed into his chest, listing to his heartbeat the slowly pulled me into sleep.

((Guys im soo sorry I havent updated in like 20 something days but ive had writters block  and i was editing all of the other chapters and my computer crashed; but now its back and yeah.))