Trainee Lisa

Y/N POV

The current episode ends and surprisingly Jisoo doesn't play the next episode. She rubs her face and lays down on the floor, stretching her arms and legs.

You're still worried about saying anything to make Jisoo yell at you again so you just look down at your phone.

"Oppa." you hear Jisoo call out.

You look up at her and hum.

"How have you been? Have you been practicing your Korean?" she asks.

"I've been good. Just been trying to relax. I don't really have anyone to practice Korean with." you say a bit slowly.

It has been a while since you've spoken Korean fluently.

"What about Jin-Oppa?" Rosie asks

"Uhh we don't usually speak Korean since we're usually with other people around." you tell her.

"That's not good. You need more practice." Jisoo says.

"What about your English? Have you been practicing?" you ask.

"My English is perfect before you came." Jisoo says confidently.

"You should watch some of our international interviews, she's been speaking a lot of English there." Rosie says proudly.

"I've actually seen pretty much all your interviews for the last few months. At least the one I could find. Finally the world sees your 4D personality." you admit.

"You have?" Rosie asks.

"Yeah, just seeing how you girls are doing."

"You could've just asked, pabo." Jisoo tells you while getting up. "Let me go see if they need help cooking."

Jisoo goes into the kitchen and Rosie comes by and sits with you.

"Oppa, are you and Lisa really going to try again?" Rosie asks with a bit of worry in her voice.

"Yeah. Do you think we shouldn't?" you ask a bit surprised.

"No it's not that. I'm just worried the same thing will happen again. I hated seeing Lisa hurting and I couldn't do anything about it." Rosie then looks up at you.

"I also hated not knowing how you were since you shut us out."

You can see her eyes getting teary.

"Chaengie... I'm sorry you had to experience that. I hope this time we all won't have to go through that again. I'll take more time off so I can be here for her and you girls more often." you tell her.

"But what about your career? You love what you do, don't you?" she asks.

"Yeah, I do, but I love Lisa more. And I love being around you girls." you say with a smile on your face.

"Oppa..."

"I've already accomplished more than what I thought I would. Everything else has just been icing on top so you don't have to worry too much, Chaeng. I'll figure it out."

Rosie looks down at her fingers and presses her lips together, still looking a little worried.

"Hey Chaeng?" you say softly.

She hums and looks up at you.

"Thank you for taking care of Lisa." you say sincerely.

"Of course! She's my sister after all." She laughs with tears still in her eyes.