The Intruder

As you reach for the door it swings open, instinctively you raise the bat in your hands, ready to strike. Then a figure walks out of the room and your hand flinch as you scare the intruder.

"AHHHHHH!" The figure screams as they recoil from seeing someone unexpected about to attack them.

With the light from the bedroom, you can finally recognize the person in front of you.

"JENNIE?!" you scream in shock as you lower the bat to your side.

Jennie's eyes are open wide and has her hands on her chest trying to calm down after realizing it's you that almost attacked her.

Suddenly, you hear more footsteps coming from your room and the other rooms down the hall. You were about to lift the bat up again until you see Amani and Lisa come from your bedroom and then a second later Jisoo and Rosie round the corner coming from the other guest rooms that's down the hallway.

"Y/N?! Oh thank god. I thought there was an intruder." Amani says as she sees you.

You look at her shocked.

"Yeah! There is! YOU! What are you all doing here?" you yell at Amani.

"We wanted to surprise you, Oppa." Lisa says meekly as she walks up to you. "I guess we didn't do a good job."

The way she was looking apologetically made you calm down quickly.

"No yeah, I get it. I just thought someone was breaking in my house when I saw the lights suddenly come on." you tell her as you put down the bat and give her a hug.

You glance at Jennie who is leaning back on the door with her eyes closed.

"I'm sorry Jen. Are you okay?" you ask her with concern.

You walk up to her and pull her into a hug.

"Yeah I'll be fine. Hi, Oppa." she says.

Her heart is still beating pretty fast even after you pull away. You walk up to Rosie and Jisoo and give each of them a hug as well.

"Wait, where's Nick? He was supposed to keep you away while we got ready." Amani asks you.

"He said he was going to get something to eat." you answer her.

"What?!"

Just then, you hear someone unlocking the front door. You all walk towards the living room to see Nick and Ben come in a little out of breath.

"Nick! You dumbass! You were supposed to keep him away!" Amani starts yelling at him.

"I tried! I asked Eric to help but that fool was useless. And I tried to park on the street and run back but there weren't any parking close by so we had to run here." Nick tried to explain.

"God! YOU'RE the useless one!" Amani tells him shaking her head.

"Is that why Eric didn't even know what to tell me?" you ask Nick and he just nods.

"Well you should feel horrible because Y/N almost hurt Jennie because he thought someone was breaking in." Amani says.

Nick looks shocked and apologetically towards Jennie.

"I mean... Technically, you did break in." you tell Amani.

"It's not breaking in if I have a key." she says as she holds up her key.

"It is if the home owner doesn't know about it!"

—————

As everyone settles in the living room, you grab a couple of drinks for everyone and introduce Ben to the girls.