Chapter 1: The Meeting

Fire Spirit was awoken to the sound of his son, Devil, asking for fajitas. Fire Spirit shook his head, sitting up out of bed. "At this hour?", he asked. He looked out the window, quickly realizing the time.

Fire Spirit POV: "It's 4:00 AM! I'm late to Wind Archer's daily torment!", I shout. "Fajitas first!"

Fire Spirit made fajitas for Devil and himself before leaving his volcano.

Fire Spirit POV: "Don't forget to feed Magma Bird and Flame Bat before you leave to go torture the kindergarteners!" I fly away, my awesome hair flowing majestically through the wind.

[Timeskip brought to you by Pancake UwU XD]

Wind Archer stalked the forest quietly, moving along the tree branches with great grace and elegance.

Wind Archer POV: "I sure hope Fire Spirit doesn't show up anytime soon..."

Fire Spirit: "WIND ARCHER!!!", I scream. "I'm here to grace you with my presence!" (XD)

Wind Archer: He hisses. "I shouldn't have said that," he grits. "Go away!"

Fire Spirit: "NO" I float up to him, grinning menacingly. "Hahaha! You cannot escape my presence!", I joke.

Wind Archer: *rolls his eyes* "Ugh. What do you want this time?" He glares at me with malice.

Fire Spirit: "I just want to go take a walk by the ocean so I can PUSH you into it!" I laugh evilly.

Wind Archer: He rolls his eyes again. "Fine, I've been meaning to talk to someone anyways."