𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3- 𝐖𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

Yes, this is a Kuchel x reader but it's following the plot of 'Garden of Words' so Kuchel isn't gonna be in every scene. But of course she'll be in majority of them.

———————Your POV: Play Music

———————
Your POV:
Play Music

"This morning, the Kyushu, Chugoku and Shikoku regions report the start of rainy season five days earlier than usual. The activity is due to the seasonal rain front, and Nagasaki, Kasuga, Kumamoto and Kagoshima, a very wide area, are experiencing rain." The news was playing on my TV as I stood in the kitchen of my apartment, slicing tomatoes on the bamboo cutting board.

After the tomatoes, I cut some cucumbers, boiled some ramen on the stove, preparing a meal for myself to eat as dinner. I set aside a plate for my brother since he should be home soon anyway.

I turned off the TV before heading up to my room, "currently, heavy rain and flood advisories are-" I hit the power button on the remote, tossing it onto the sofa afterwards.

My shoes were still wet and soggy from the rain water as i walked up the stairs, leaving behind a damp footprint.

"I'm home." I heard my brother call but I proceeded to my room. I had left his food on the table in clear view for him to see.

"Hey!" I shouted to make sure he knew I was home.

"I bought some croquettes!"

"Dinners on the counter"

"Thanks (y/n)"

"Your welcome"

"Wait come down here a sec!"

I sighed in annoyance and rolled my eyes, spinning on my heel to head back down the stairs.

"What's up?" I leaned my body up against the

"Where's mom?"

"She left us"

"Lucky us. That leaves us with all the croquettes. Did she say anything?"

"Just the same thing. There was a letter saying not to look for her. Is this really okay? I mean maybe we should-"

"Let her be. She always comes back after fighting with her boyfriend, right?"

I shrugged my shoulders, looking over at the letter sitting in the center of the kitchen table. My leg was crossed over the other, my fingers tapping against my uniform skirt.