𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝗼𝐟 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝗼𝐧

Is this a good story so far?😫
Also your probably wondering why every chapter has the same rain ambience but it's from the movie so

Is this a good story so far?😫Also your probably wondering why every chapter has the same rain ambience but it's from the movie so

This is more like a 'catch you up to speed' chapter, since in the movie it's like a time Skip.
——————-
Your POV;
Play music

It was the first day of the rainy season in the Kanto area.

On the rainy mornings we'd always find ourselves back at the same gazebo together. She always had Levi with her and that pink umbrella as well.

As I was walking I spotted her umbrella across the way, we'd come from different paths but always came together at the Gazebo.

Sometimes she'd read, sometimes she'd do homework. When either of us would get stumped we'd try our bests to help each other. I always got nervous helping her though, I didn't want to be the reason why she fails on the assignment or something.

I found out she was in a business course, she wasn't sure of what she wanted to be exactly so she decided to take a generalized course.

Even though she always brought Levi with her, I never asked her much about him. He was adorable and a little bit feisty even at such a young age but he was slowly warming up to me.

She'd always bring him a bottle and let him chew on one of her candy bars. Of course he didn't have all his teeth yet so he couldn't bite down on it. The chocolate would just get all over his face from his spit blending with it.

Then Kuchel would wipe his face and tell him he was silly. They had a cute relationship, watching the two of them was enjoyable.

I'd stop at Starbucks sometimes, getting two teas for us. She said she preferred tea over coffee just like me so I'd bring her some. She let Levi try some too and looks like he's developing a tea addiction like the two of us.

We'd spend our mornings talking about the most random things, laughing and just getting to know each other.

A few weeks had passed, I picked up a job at a local cafe as a waitress. I'd work in the evening and it paid decently so it wasn't too much of a hassle. I still had time to do most of my homework and work on my designs afterwards.

The rain hadn't stopped much for the past few weeks, most mornings I'd skip class to meet with Kuchel. It was basically a routine.

I had to get a job to pay for school since tuition and fees for my course totaled ¥735,000 yen. It was stressful, paying for school was the biggest thing on my plate but I guess that's the downside of college.

"A fashion designer?"

"I know, sounds like a long shot right? But I don't know, I like thinking up and making clothing designs. Of course I'm not the best since I'm still learning but I want to make this into my career. I've never told many people before, aside from my family and the people in my school program."

"I'm sure you'll do great (y/n)"

"I hope so, thanks Kuchel"

"Hey, maybe you could design something for me one day"

"Really?"

"I'm sure it will be beautiful"

Kuchel was always supportive of my dreams, she hadn't told me much about her wishes or much of anything about her aside from what I could guess. She was very mysterious.

I'd get called down to the office left and right about skipping class. They'd always say the same things, telling me that skipping class isn't allowed and is harmful to my studies. But it's not like I missed out on my fashion courses, those were in the afternoon. So it didn't really matter to me.

At night I'd make lunches for me, Kuchel and Levi. For Levi I'd just pack some soft fruits so he could eat them and then make wraps or panini's for me and Kuchel. She'd always appreciate it and that made me happy.

Seeing her happy made me happy too.

Seeing her smile made me smile too.

Just seeing her could make my day better, I looked forward to the rainy mornings.

At night before I went to sleep, in the morning when my eyes would open... I realized I was praying for rain.

On sunny days, it felt like I was in a terrible, childish place. A place filled of hatred and impatience. I've never had many friends, I was all alone for the most part.

But then there was Kuchel.

She was the smell after the rain; a promise of a new life.

She seems to represent the secrets of our world, but there is only one thing I know for sure. She looks at me like a friend, someone she became acquainted with at a park on a rainy morning.