𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7- 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲

——————Your POV:Flashback

——————
Your POV:
Flashback.

We were walking through the park as a family, mom and dad were talking alongside each other. I had ran ahead a little, trying to catch up to Makoto who was farther ahead.

It was summer time here in Japan, the air was humid so I was in a blue summer dress.

"Hurry up!" Makoto shouted.

"Wait, bro!"

"(Y/n), be careful!"

It was moms birthday, we were headed to a bench so mom could open her present. She sat down and dad gave me a red box with a pink ribbon tied around it. I had a big toothy smile on my face as I handed it to her.

"Happy birthday mommy!"

"Thank you, Aww my babies always buy such great presents" mom untied the ribbon, and opened the box, I hovered over it to see what was inside.

Inside was a white dress with pastel flowers embroidered to the top. The top was made of mesh but there was a white shirt lining it.

"I love it, thank you so much for the wonderful gift"

"Your welcome mommy!"

Flashback Over.
Kuchel's POV:

(Y/n) was sleeping with her head leaning against the pillar holding the gazebo up. Levi was also sleeping in his stroller, I had my beer in one hand and a book in the other.

She shifted in her spot, letting out a deep breathe.

I set my book down, "say...do you think it's too late for me?"

Time Skip to the next day.
Back at Kuchel's apartment.

I had gotten kicked out of the university today.

I should've been expecting this to happen, after all I'd skip class almost every morning. They also had to make a special exception to allow me to bring Levi into class since I didn't have a sitter to watch him.

Perhaps things will be easier for us now though, it's not like I had a career plan anyway.

Most people would be sad but I didn't really know what to think of it. Maybe it hadn't settled in yet, I should probably try to get into another university. Working at a minimum wage restaurant wouldn't do much of anything since I have bills and Levi to worry about.