𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6- 𝐂𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐬𝗼𝐧𝐬

——————Your POV:Play Music

——————
Your POV:
Play Music

When I got home I tried to clean as best I could, baby-proofing things as best I could so Levi wouldn't get into things crawling around.

I vacuumed, scrubbed the floor clean as well as the counters and got all the ingredients out for when Kuchel gets here.

I changed out of my school uniform and into my pajama pants and a tank top. My Pj's were pink with My Melody on them, I've had them since softmore year of high school so granted they were a little worn down, they were still comfy. I had on a white tank top and kept my hair down as usual.

The doorbell of my apartment rung and I sprang off the couch, jogging to the door and opening it with a smile on my face.

It was the first time I had seen Kuchel out of her uniform, she had on a brown jacket over her white top and long white skirt. She looked really beautiful. Levi had on a black t-shirt and gray pants with little white booties.

That's when I realized how underdressed i was, damn it (y/n). I really decided to wear pajamas?

"Welcome to my apartment" I let them come in and took Kuchel's umbrella to put it next to where mine was. She left the stroller by the door, picking up Levi and holding him on her hip.

"Hey are those Sanrio pajama's?"

"Oh my My Melody pj's? Yeah, speaking of which I think I'm gonna go change hehe. I feel sorta underdressed"

"Nonsense, it's okay they look cute on you"

"I've had them for a while, I'm surprised they still fit me....but anyways! Are you ready for your cooking lesson?" I smirked and rested my arm on the counter near where I had the ingredients laid out.

"Don't be mad if it tastes bad still though, I swear it will taste good when I make food but then I try it and it tastes horrid."

"That's what I'm here to help you with, there's a remote on the couch for the TV, feel free to turn on something for Levi to watch."

"Do you have Hulu?"

"Yeah just scroll to the icon on the Tv menu"

"Great, Levi likes to watch Attack On Titan, it's gory but he always bops his head to the opening songs. There's also a guy named Levi so there's that"

"Oh yeah, I've watched it. Sucks that season 2 is taking so long to come out, I wanted to know what happens with next"

Kuchel turned on AOT, starting at episode 9 when Captain Levi appears. He sat up on the couch and she gave him his bottle, adjusting the volume so it wouldn't be too loud, but loud enough for him to jam to Jiyū e no Shingeki.