𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11- 𝐈 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞

This story might be shorter than expected since I only have 12 minutes left of the movie to write with. But I'm gonna change the ending a bit.

——————-Your POV: Arriving at Kuchel's the next day

——————-
Your POV:
Arriving at Kuchel's the next day.

I put on a purple tank top and some light wash mom jeans before heading over to Kuchel's. I wasn't really sure what to expect though, I was picturing her house to be sort of empty with just the necessities. But then I also imagined her to have chocolate everywhere and Levi's stuff scattered.

She seemed like a neat person but a messy person at the same time.

When I got to her apartment I knocked three times on her door, she opened the door and I peaked behind her. So far as I could tell her apartment was a mix of neat and messy.

"Come on in," Kuchel stepped aside, motioning me to come in.

"Ignore the mess, I cleaned the kitchen but that ended up just putting the things in the kitchen into the living room" 

"It's fine, you saw my place, I don't judge."

I slipped my shoes off and made my way to the kitchen, "so what do you want me to make?"

"Well I haven't really gone grocery shopping in a little while, I'm sorta living off child support from Levi's father. Good thing he was rich otherwise I would've been kicked out of this place."

"Why didn't you tell me? I could've gave you some money or something"

"Because it's your hard earned money, it's okay I'll get a job soon or something"

"The offers always available"

"Thanks but no thanks, just make whatever you want"

I opened her fridge, seeing a pack of chicken breasts and some eggs along with some vegetables.

"How about chicken katsu?"

"Sounds good"

Time Skip.

We sat down at the table, I served the plates of chicken katsu for the both of us. Levi was eating his baby food in his high  chair while we sat at the table.

She dug right in, a smile on her face as she scoop up a piece of the chicken on her fork and put it in her mouth.

"So? How is it?"