𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8- 𝐍𝗼 𝐌𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧

Um, I feel like this story is shitty because I feel like most of you are confused since the movie involves a shit ton of time skips and past recollections

———————
Kuchel's POV:
The next morning.

I woke up to my alarm blaring next to me, each morning I'd wake up the first thing I'd do is see if it was raining or not.

I sat up, brushing my hair out of my face. Levi was sleeping in the crib next to my bed still.

Outside my window the sky was gloomy and the windows were wet from the rain droplets running down it.

"It's raining"

Just like every-other rainy day, me and Levi went down to Shinjuku station and got onto the subway to head to the garden. I wore normal clothes since I wasn't a school student anymore. I had my purse as usual, filled with both mine and Levi's stuff.

It was July now, meaning it's been a whole month since this routine started.

When I got to the hut (y/n) was already there, her sketchbook in hand as always. I bought a gift for her since she was always making me food and buying me tea. It's only right I return the favor, even if I'm tight on money.

"Good morning"

"Morning Kuchel, and good morning to you too Levi"

"Oh here, this is for you" I pulled the book out of my bag and handed it to her as I sat down on my side of the bench.

"For me? What's the occasion?"

"Your always making me food and all, so I thought I'd return the favor. You said you wanted it right? I think I remember you telling me about it."

It was a guide for more intricate designs and full of tips for success in the fashion industry.

"No way! This book is so expensive! Damn Kuchel, thank you so much!"

"It's my pleasure" I laughed, smiling too.

She immediately flipped through the book, a big smile glued onto her face.

"Wow! I'm making a dress right now. I so needed this"

"Really? For yourself?"

" I haven't decided who it's for yet... but I haven't been able to get the sizing right. So..."

"Well what if you used my measurements? Of course it doesn't have to be for me-"