𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10- 𝐋𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝗺𝐞 𝐍𝗼 𝐒𝐞𝐞

———————Your POV:

———————
Your POV:

"Long time no see, Kuchel."

She turned around, immediately gasping at the small cuts and bandages on my face.

We held eye contact for a moment before I looked away to the river.

" a faint sound of thunder. Even if rain comes not, I will stay here, if you, too, stay."

The wind blew in her hair, she pulled her hair back behind her ear and nodded, "Yes. That's the correct answer. That's the respond to the poem I told you when we first met."

"'If it's rains, will you stay here?'In response to that verse, I answer, 'I will be here even if it doesn't rain.' I knew it. It was in a classic literature textbook...Kuchel I-"

"I'm sorry (y/n), for not telling you about myself. You never asked anything about it though... but your always in your own world, aren't you? And what happened to your face? Dont tell me it's from those idiotic girls."

"You guessed it. Dont worry, I gave them hell."

Out of nowhere a big boom of lightning struck, startling all three of us. And just like that, it began to pour rain. And when I say pour, I mean pour.

"Shit! Let's get to the gazebo!" Kuchel said, holding Levi close to shield him from the rain.

"Right!"

We ran through the rain as quick as we could, Levi was whining from getting wet, the rain probably hurt him since it was heavy and he's just a little baby.

"Don't worry Levi, we're almost there!" Kuchel said, pointing to the hut like he knew what she was saying.

When we got under the gazebo she immediately tried to pat some of the water off levi and herself, I was doing the same.

"We look like we just swam across the river, huh?" We both laughed, just like old times...

That reminds me, I still haven't apologized.

We both sat down in our usual spots, she held levi close to her in attempt to keep the two of them warm. I had my knees pulled up to my chest to try and do the same.

I was thinking of what to say, I hadn't thought of it much. All I know for sure is I've been a really shitty friend.

"Hey Kuchel?..."

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I understand if you don't want to be friends since I've been a really shitty one lately. I feel like shit for not texting you or calling you all summer. I just thought... i don't know...maybe you didn't want to talk to me anymore."

"What? Of course I want to be your friend still. Sure we haven't talked in a while but I felt so lonely without you. I'd come here in the summer, hoping you'd show up one day. Unfortunately, you didn't but it's okay because your here now right? Levi missed you too I'm sure."

"For the record, you never failed to cross my mind Kuchel."

"Same for you (y/n)... same for you. Hey, I know it's been a while but do you want to come over? Me and Levi haven't ate a good meal in a while and I sorta forgot the recipe you taught me."

I nodded with a smile on my face, "of course I'd love too. I've also got something to show you soon. It's a surprise though."

"Hm, okay"

During summer in my free time I'd work on the dress for Kuchel, using her measurements and the book she bought me as a guide. It was almost complete, and so far I was happy with the product.

Hopefully giving her this dress will make her happy, that's why I'm going to make it perfect.