𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9- 𝐈𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝑯𝒆𝒓?

——————-Your POV: September

——————-
Your POV:
September.

School had started again, it's been months since rainy season ended, yet Kuchel never fails to cross my mind.

Maybe I should've texted her a while ago, by now she's probably forgotten about me. Levi's probably gotten bigger, I wonder if she's gotten any better at cooking...

Surprisingly, I hadn't gotten kicked out RU last school year. I felt bad still since Kuchel got kicked and I didn't.

When I arrived on campus I got my schedule and headed to my first class. I walked through crowds of people, usually when I'd go to class last year I'd block out the conversations around me. But this time I didn't,

"Did you hear about the new 1st year with the kid?"

"That new girl really brought a baby?!"

"I swear dude, it's a good thing I'm not in the buisness program, hearing a baby cry all lecture would drive me off the rails"

"I've never seen a teen mom before"

"The babies pretty cute though, I guess that's why the news is spreading across campus. Usually no one really talks about things like this"

"She's a total babe and her kid is cute too, well not in that way of course"

"I heard she switched from SU after getting kicked out."

"Probably got kicked out for having a kid"

"Must've gotten knocked up or something"

"Either that or a total whore"

"If I was her I would've gotten rid of him"

Rumors.

That's all it was, rumors and gossip. All of which were about a transfer student with a kid.

I wonder... could it be her?

"Oh look! There she is!"

I looked up from the textbooks in my hand, my eyes focused on a black haired girl with steely blue eyes and a baby attached to her hip. She looked like she might cry, everyone around her was quiet, whispers filling the hot air.

It was her.

It was Kuchel.

We locked eyes for a moment but she kept walking, Levi stuck his hand out for me but the person behind me bumped into me, forcing me to keep walking.