Here.

Nessy,

"your hungry?" I grabbed derrick hand as he layed in the hospital bed with no movement. He shook his head no. "baby. I think you should eat." I suggested. It's Day 3 of Derrick's recovery. They looking at 2 weeks until he'll be able to leave. "I said im straight." He gave me the meanest look ever. "ok, im gone step out for a minute." I didn't want to show him my feelings were hurt. Ive been staying here w/ him since the first day I came during his Surgery.

"Yea.. He's still fussy.." I chuckled to carly on the phone.

"Doctor said it's the hurt and anger from the situation and the pain can cause a lot of frustration with him." she explained.

" I see. And He's moving his body more than the last two days. There's lot's of improvement." I smirked.

"wonderful. well, I have to get back to work. I'll be out there later. I love yall.."

"I love you too."

"alright, talk to you later Nes."

"ok." I ended the call.

"God, Please give him the strength to pull through this." I closed my eyes and sighed.

I got up after sitting in the cafeteria for a good 15 minutes and walked back to his room. When I walked in, we had a visitor.

"oh hell no. candy?" I stood there with a disgusted face.

"girl, I'm not here to argue. I came to see D." She rolled her eye's.

"no. you gotta go." I pointed my thumb to the door.

"yall chill. Iant tryna hear all that shit." Derrick muttered.

"well tell her to leave." I folded my arms.

"baby.. come sit down." Derrick called me over to the chair next to the bed.

I hesitated, Than I went to sit down. I still had my arms folded and I starred her ass down until she finally got uncomfortable.

"D, Call me whenever.." She got up to put her coat on.

I coughed from her bullshit. She paused and looked over at me. I raised my eyebrows and laughed.

"see you later.." She walked over to Derrick's bed and bent over to hug him. Having all her lil breast hanging out.

"Bitch.." I mumbled.

"shush it." Derrick fussed.

She walked out With a switch.

"I know you didn't tell her to bring her thotting ass up here!" I yelled.

"No! She just walked in here!"

"Walked In Here My ass! Yall still fucking?"

"No, I don't even talk to that girl nomore." His face frowned up.

"Yeah ok." I started doodling on my phone.

It got silent for a good 5 minutes until he sighed.

"what's wrong?" I sat my phone down.

"Nothing im just pissed. I wanna know who did this shit. was it somebody I know? I mean like who? somebody that's been watching me..? I got questions." he shook his head.

"who ever it was , was an fucking coward. I'm just so glad your pulling through. D, do you know I would've went crazy if I loss you?" My eyes watered.

"I love you Nes. On my unborn I'll kill somebody over you.. All I was thinking about laying on my stomach was you having to raise our child alone."

"baby you got this. you'll recover quicker than your thinking." I got up leaned over and pecked his lips.

"Let's have a real conversation."

"About what?"

"First, this situation with candy. I still feel awful. I am truly sorry. I'll owe up to it. I was wrong for that move. I don't blame you if you don't forgive me. Long as you know I am HONESTLY SORRY. I apologize. I swear I do." he shook his head with shame.

"Some may call me fool.. but D.. I'm not going nowhere." I looked over at him and smiled.

His grip on my hand got tighter. "I love you." He smiled. "I love you too." I kissed him sliding my tongue in his mouth.

"ew. yall be fucking everywhere.. but the hospital tho?" Roni walked in with Alex.

"Girllll." I laughed. whipping the side of my mouth.

"what up fooly. you straight?" Alex dabbed up with D.

"Yeah man."

"hey.." Yari walked in on the phone.

"Hannin lil sis." Derrick greeted her.

Derrick,

As Im laying in this hospital bed all I was thinking about was who done this to me. I can't think straight, I can't even eat. I watched Nes laughing with everybody and smiled. Im still here.. I am still here.

"yoooo, my nigga D!" Josh walked through the door With his hands in the air.

"my right hand maaaan!" I laughed and dabbing up with him.

"man, I thought I loss my real nigga for a minute. but I forgot ya ass was a thug. pulled through this shit."

"you already know. I just wanna know the pussy who did this." I shook my head.

"You saw any faces?" Josh sat down.

"Not I. All I remember is going to the gas station. Pulling next to a tank. I got out went in and paid for my gas. I went back outside pumped my gas and than remembering to grab some blunts because remember I was on my way to yo flat." I started telling the story.

"yea."

" 3 nigga snuck up on me. 'gimmie everything thats on you.' one nigga ran his mouth. while da other one held the gun to me. I held my hands up and stepped towards them slowly with my back facing them. 'I want all yo shit.' He yelled again. I slowly turned to them but before I fully turned well I was pretending to I took off running. Bow! One hit me , I feel straight on my chest. I can't ser shit but I'm looking around for help. They finally caught up with Me stood over me and just got to airing me out. By the second bullet I was gone." I shook my head.

"Excuse me." Nes got up whipping her tears leaving out the room, Roni and Yari followed her.

"Ona gang we gone find out who these niggas was man. what about the gas station camera's?" Josh snapped his finger.

"FBI investigators said they weren't on because the gas station were closing up."