Way Deep.

Nessy,

"bye, thanks for coming. I appreciate it."I smiled letting out some of my guest from the baby shower.

"I did not know everybody was gone show up like that, honestly." Nina was amazed.

"yes, way more people than I expected. I was really happy my old friends came out to support." I smiled.

"you look so happy."

"I am. I have all this support, I'm very happy." Honestly, I did not think today was going to be so great like it was.

My dad was here, old friends from middle school, Derrick and his friends came to support the both of us. My aunts and cousins came it was just successful.

"I took everything up to your room, well the clothes and all that other stuff." Derrick Sighs, I can tell he was tired from today.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"No problem." He chuckled.

"Ew. Get a room." Nina nagged.

"shut up. All I said was thanks."I rolled my eyes laughing.

"Nina you need to talk to your best friend about coming back home to me." Derrick smirked.

"When derrick gets his act together maybe I will." I gave him a look.

"Its been almost 3 weeks now, I know you miss me." He bragged.

"You miss me. I have been perfectly fine." I was honest.

"ouch. is that your way of saying you DONT miss me?"

"No its my way of saying I don't need you." I shrugged.

"Yeah, im going to see you guys later. Bye bff text me." Nina grabbed her coat and keys and walked out prevented the argument that might about to take place.

When Nina walked out I wobbled to the kitchen to start washing the dishes. Of course He followed.

"How could you fully be over me already?" he caught an attitude but he was very curious.

I laughed. "No seriously, answer my question" He bugged.

"I'm not over you idiot. Well I'm slightly dealing with the shit but all I'm saying is I'm FINE." I continued cleaning.

"who is he?"

"what?" I looked over at him.

"It's somebody else isn't it?" I saw all the anger in his face.

"boy! no. What boy you know wants a girl that comes with a package like mines." This whole conversation was a joke to me.

"shit I don't know, it's a few out here. I just know my daughter ain't calling nobody else daddy whether we work our problems out or NOT. Straight up."

"shut the hellll uppppppp" I laughed.

"come here." Derrick grabbed my hips and pecked my lips. "Move ugly." I splashed water on him. "you bolddddd" he whipped the water off his face.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." he pecked my lips again.

Don't asks! Because I don't know what the hell is going on. Im not crawling back to Derrick, well at least not now. It's just I love the hell out this boy man. Together or not I know I'm still Derricks Girl.

Yes He stayed over tonight. It felt nice being wrapped up in his arms. I missed him. I missed him Alot.

Yari,