moving on in life.

Roni,

"Roni come on! get up. We gotta go. Dad said we can't be late today." Nessy stood in my door way waking me up for school.

"Okay." I sighed and rolled out of bed.

"We Gone be okay.." She sighed before walking away.

It's been two years since Mom's Death. Im 16 , Nessy is 17 , & Yari 14. Today was Yari first day in high school with me and Nessy. I was a junior and in a few month's Nessy would be walking across stage and receiving her high school Diploma.

I walked over to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and yawned. My Eyes had bags under them, I wasn't really excited for school. My feelings towards alot of things changed over these two years.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth and walked over to my closet for wardrobe. I decided to wear a Pink Crop top with my white high waisted shorts and my pink chucks. I unwrapped my my hair and started curling it.

"You ready? cause im walking out Roni." Nessy stood in my room door way.

"Mhm." I mumbled while rubbing chapstick on.

"Do I look okay??" Yari Panicked as we pulled up to the school. "Asks us that shit one more time kenyari!" Nessy looked in her rear view mirror using Yari's Government name so I knew she was pissed. "Im just nervous..."

"FOR WHAT? yari don't play! these hoes ain't shit here at Duke high school. Nobody to impress and watch who you make friends with cause you know I ah Whoop a hoe quick , calm , and walk away still cute."

I turned around and snapped at yari. "YUP! We all in the same building so you good." Nessy agreed.

"If yall not in the parking lot by 3:15 im pulling off.." Nessy was the only one with a car because she was the "oldest" my dad always use that weak excuse with us. "girl you ain't gone leave us!" Me & Yari got out the car laughing and slamming the doors.

Yari,

"Ok. ok. settle down. I am Mr.Wagner , your home room / biology teacher and Ill be honored to be teaching the freshman's this year."

This man, Im guessing our teacher stood in front of the room. He started talking about all the rules and regulations .. the more he talked I trailed off.

"Psh. Whats yo name?" I snapped my neck towards this cute ass boy. He was Darkskin with perfect white teeth, he had one deep ass dimple and he had a curly fro.

"Yari." I turned my attention back to the teacher. "Im Vell." he smiled. "Oh cool." I half smiled. I wasn't too interested in boys at this moment Iant wang nothing fucking up my focus at school.

Roni,

I walked im school with an irritated face. I swear Nessy so lucky this her last year. Im over all this high school bullshit. "Girl fix yo face!" My bestfriend Kaylah joined me as im walking down the hall.

"Girl you know I don't wanna be here. You know I hate everyone in this bitch!" I laughed seriously.

"Me too. We got one more year Sharon and we out this mf!" She started bopping.

"makayla stop! Please." I laughed in embarrassment. "Okay okay."

We walked into first hour and sat in the back with the Squad.

"We Juniors yall! one more fucking year." Shawn yalled. "I know dawg! im out this bitch!" Twist shook up with him. "and straight to college right?" I questioned raising my eyebrows.

"Now Roni you know you tweaking!" Shawn shook his head with irritation. "On god." Twist agreed. "what up foo's?" Alex came and dapped twist and Shawn. "what up Roni and Kaylah." me and kaylah both waved whole texting on our phones.

"Its the first day and im already ready to get out this bitch!" I huffed and sat back in my chair. "Honestly." Wanda sat back in her chair folding her arms.

"Why yall mad though?" Alex bugged us.

"Cause." I barked. "Don't start with me sharon." He slid his chair over next to me. "Comere.." he pecked my lips. "Yall irritating as hell." kaylah got jealous.

I chuckled. "Where's Tim? Cause I know thats who you looking fo." Alex teased. "Im actually not.." She rolled her eyes but still glancing at the door. "You miss yo bae?" I smirked looking at kayla. "nope." she caught an attitude. Finally Tim Ass walked in class, high as hell.

"Really? what took you so long? its the first day and you decided to get high?" Kaylah rolled her eyes. "man shut up!" He pulled kaylah out her chair and sat down in it and placing he on his lap. "no. I thought you wasn't coming.." she made a puppy face. "well im here ain't I?" he layed his face in between her neck.

The first bell finally rings.. "Ok. Class is officially starting." Mr.Turner stood in front of the class..