Decisions .

Yari,

"move!" I laughed as flecther layed on me. "nope." he bit my chest. "now why would you do that!" I slapped his face soft. rolling my eyes.. "ouch. you mad?" he looked me in my face but I looked away. "yes cause that hurted dude." I pouted.

"you a pussy!!" he laughed.

"than get off me." I pushed him.

"nope. gimme kiss." he poked his lips out.

"I love you." I pecked his lips.

"ik daddy loves you too." he licked my face.

me and fletcher was in my room watching tv. This is how I plan on spending my Saturday night. Earlier we went to go visit D and sat up there with him and Nes for about 3 hours than came back and chilled.

my dad was gone, of course another business trip for about 2 weeks. He left last night. I wanted fletcher to stay a night but it wasn't too sure if I should Make this move.

"baby?" I played with Fletcher hair as he layed on my chest scrolling on his Facebook news feed.

"yea?"

"you wanna stay the night?"

"huh?" he looked up at me.

"do you wanna stay the night?" I chuckled.

"yea big head. Ill stay."

"foreal?"

"yes. I'll call my mom in the minute to let her know I won't be home tonight."

"ok babe."

I smiled and thought of the feeling I'll have sleeping with fletcher arms wrapped around me than waking up to him in the morning.

"hey yall." Roni came in my room and sat on my sofa texting on he phone.

"When you get here?" I asked.

"20 minutes ago. I was sitting out side In the car with alex."

"aw. what yall do today? yall visit D?"

"we going up there tomorrow. and we went to Wild wings express."

"omg. that sound so good."

"on my life." Fletcher agreed.

"we might go see a movie later. yall should come." Roni suggested.

"yea. what time is it?" I asked.zip

"it's 4:30.. The movie started at 9, Alex had to go buss some moves than he was gone come back and get me."

"bae you wanna go?" I asked fletch.

"yeah! it dont matter."

"well yea. we'll go."

We all just sat there on our phones .. sitting around til later.

Nessy,

My baby has about 4 more days til he's able to go home! I'm so proud of him he's doing so good!! We were sitting in his hospital room eating pizza hut. he's finally eating now. And he's sitting up. Tomorrow they're going to come help him walk. Now that his legs have strength. Sleeping on this pull out bed almost every night got me having all types of pain in my back, but I don't care long as I'm here for my baby.

So I did some thinking on everything that's been going on and trying to make the right decisions but I don't think I should make things back official with D until he for sure get his shit together. I mean I'm always gone be ride or die for him.

"what you over there thinking about?" D took a sip of his juice.

"a lot."

"like what?"

"nothing it's just I don't wanna rush back into things with you. I feel like we need a little space."

"Nes. don't start that shit g."He shook his head.

"what you mean don't start?I'm just saying... I'm gone be here for you D... I mean ain't I here now? It's just I don't want any relations with you. I feel like you need to get yourself together man."

his face turned red I could tell he was irritated. "alright. drop this conversation ion wanna talk right now."

"I bet."

"fuck you mean you bet? What's yo problem. get some shit off yo chest."

" why are you cursing?" I frowned becoming irritated it's like he wanna argue.

"man. you irritating g."

"mfs wanna argue. mfs need to get they shit together and they mad somebody finally was real with they ass."

"you still tripping cause I fucked yo best friend?" he chuckled.

The nurse walked in at the wrong time. I got up grabbed my cup of sprite and threw it right on his face. "bitch." I grabbed my coat , keys and purse and bounced.

As I'm walking through the hospital to get to my exit my chest got to hurting and I was so pissed. sometimes the person that makes you so happy can make you so sad. I whipped the tears that was coming down my face. Did he really just say that? than chuckled with it? I wobbled out the hospital and got into my car. Fuck Derrick. Fuck him.

Derrick,

The cold soda hit my face. I sat there with my eyes closed having to calm down. The nurse ran over to me and handed me some napkins and helped me get cleaned. "oh god..you ok?" she asked. "yeah." I muttered. I swear to god on my nation if I was in this hospital bed Nes know I would've beat her ass g.

I did rethink in what I said. It was kinda harsh but I don't ever care nomore. Nes do too much. Like where that shit come? I thought we let all that shit go. But I guess not.

Nes want somebody to kiss her ass and she know I'm the wrong nigga. To be honest I don't give a fuck nomore. Nessy wanna run off like a lil bitch than so be it.