the "crews"

if you guys we're wondering who's who? Nessy is the one with the curly hair in the middle on the cover , yari is the one on the Right , & Roni is the one in the left. back to the story.

Yari,

"turn to page. 162 , find a partner and begin to do questions 16,17,20-24. you may begin." Mr.Turner Instructed the class.

"tryna be my partner?" Mel looked over at me. "sure." I shrugged my shoulders.

I started writing my name on a lose leaf and flipping through my book to find page 162.

"why you so uptight?" he chuckled.

"im not. you need some paper?" cause he clearly didn't have no school supplies.

"yea. give me a pencil too."

"who comes to school without a pencil?" I chuckled handing him one with a peace of paper. "shit. I be lacking." he shook his head. "clearly. I chuckled."

after 10 minutes listening to Mel talk and doing our work , I look up and those same girls that bumped me in the hall the other day making me drop all my papers were eyeing me.

"do you know them?" I asked mel continuing writing down answers. "who?" he started looking around. "them." I looked over at the girls. "aw. man. nah." he got irritated. "ya sure?" I frowned. "yop. now you find 23 yet?" he changed the subject. "yep. right here.."

after my 3rd hour class I was heading over to lunch but I stopped at the bathroom. When I walked In, two of them girls from earlier was in the mirror and one was leaning on the wall on her phone and im guessing one was in the bathroom stall. I glanced at them, than walked over to one of the mirrors and fixed my face. I felt them all starring at me but I wasn't looking in their direction. One started giggling until one spoke up.

"hey girl. you is so pretty." she smiled over at me. "Thank you" I smiled. "yeah. im dona."

"oh ok. my name kenyari. I prefer yari." I greeted myself. "these are my girls. Vanna , & Tee." she introduced me to them. The other girl came out the stall and mugged me. "who's friend is this?" she questioned the rest About me. "well ours now. Onica this Yari." Dona introduced. " hey" I smiled. " I guess she cute." Onica walked over to the mirror and rubbed some more pink lipstick on.

"you a feshman?" Tee asked. "yeah. yall?"

"we all sophomores." we just got a few freshman classes we taking over. "oh. ok cool." I started grabbing my stuff heading out. " well see yall around."

"where you going?what class you got?"

"no class I got lunch." I replied to onica.

"we do too. might as well sit with us."

"alright coo. come on."

Roni,

"Dude. so Nessy is expecting." I shook my head at kaylah. "expecting what?" she looked at me confused. "A baby!" I whispered. "Are you serious? dude. do yall dad know?"

"hell no. and he won't find out."

"yall better pray." " kaylah you can't say nothing to nobody!" I commanded.

"who ima tell? you know im not.."

"I know best friend, but still."

we were walking into the lunch room and finding a table. We were the only ones at the table, waiting on the crew.

"whaddup bruh?" shawn came over and sat his tray down and sat next to me.

"hey. where the rest at?" kaylah looked for the crew. "shiiiit. here come tim now. ion know where twist & alex at. probably walking from chemistry now. yall seen wanda?" he asked taking a bite of his hot dog. "she just texted me, she walking with alex & twist." I said while texting her back.

"scoot over." tim tapped kaylah and she scooted over and he put his arms around her shoulders. "what yall been on?" tim asked us while, dappin up w shawn. "shit bro." shawn shrugged. "waiting on yo boys & wanda." I rolled my eyes. "they taking all day!" kaylah fussed. "on god. wanda got my pizza." I got irritated cause I was hungry. "you Sharing bruh?" kaylah asked. "no. you know alex fat ass not fina go." I laughed.

"hey bitches." Wanda walked up to the table all ghetto handing me my pizza. "damn bitch. long enough!" I rolled my eyes. "my bad. I went to go warm the food up. "bae. get up." alex grabbed my arm sitting Down in my seat and placing me on his lap. wanda sat down next to shawn. and Finally twist came with his tray sitting next to kaylah.

"on what yo lil sister hang with them?" tim looked across the lunch room at Yari & some stank bitches all at one table. "what the fuck? no. ima have to talk to her tonight. them bitches some set ups." I got mad at the thought of then FUCKING WITH MY LITTLE SISTER. ON GOD! "no bull shit. check that shit! cause any bitch can get it. thats lil suh." wanda got hyped. "on god." kayla agreed eating her hot fries. "oh shut up.." alex bit my neck. "stawp." I laughed.

later .

"you staying in tonight?" I sat on Nessy bed. "dang near. I feel sick." she layed down. "aw. well me & yari going to the girl lashay party off instagram." I shrugged. "damn. I heard everybody going? what time it start?I might end up going if I feel better after this nap."

"shit um 7 , but me & yari not leaving til 8." I brushed through my hair. "well its only 4 right now. wake me up at like 6:45. ima tell you my answer." she pulled the cover over her. "nessy you know how you is when somebody try to wake yo ass up!" I threw a pillow at her. "shut up. get out if you gone keep talking." she muttered. "see look." I shook my head. laying across her bed scrolling down my face book page.