A month later..

Nessy,

"Happy birthday Yari!!!" I Can hear my dad yelling Down the Hall in Yari room.

"Yall gotta be loud tho?" Roni muttered from her room with irritation. It was 8 in the morning on a Saturday. "Well I wanted to be the first to tell you and plus I was gone be at work bout time you guys awaken."

"thanks dad." Yari got up and hugged him.

"bravo..your finally 10." I laughed while clapping standing in the doorway of Yari's room. "girlllllllll." she laughed. "thanks tho." she smiled. "Here." I handed her a Big ass kit full of make-up and a card. "oh lawd!" she Almost fainted. This fool loved Her lipsticks & so on.

"Its too early for all this bullshit.." Roni zombie walked past Yari's room. "Language!" my dad yelled from downstairs. "well thanks Roni." Yari was being sarcastic. "oh. happy birthday kiddo." Roni faked smile and walked down stairs.

Later.

We we're all going to meet back up for Yari birthday tonight. She was having a small kickback at the house. My dad said it was okay long as we are mature the whole night.

"So basically yall gone have a whole house full of niggas?" Derrick voice got higher over the phone. "Well I mean.. I Dont know.. its mainly Yari friends thats coming. Im pretty sure Roni gone invite alex nem.. & Nina was gone come.. Candy said she had some to do she probably end up coming.." I shrugged.

"man.. on God don't be doing nun stupid."

"really derrick? what the hell my pregnant ass fina do?" I laughed walking out the doctors office. "Like I said!! ion wanna have to pop a nigga.." he yelled through the phone. "&what the doctor say?"

"um the baby is still healthy.. About 4 more months I get to see what in having.." I smiled. "im coming to the next appointment." I can hear the excitement in his voice. "Yeaa. im excited. but I just gotta find a way to tell my dad.."

"Thats shit gone be hard yo. I wanna be there but I know his reaction ain't gone be too nice for me to be in his presence." he sighed over the phone. "shit. I know but he'll get over it."

After leaving my appointment, I stopped at Nina house and picked her up and we both went to the grocery store for Yari's Kick back. We Grabbed Chips , soda , juices , & we were going to order pizza.

"We gone get her a cake?" Nina walked towards the bakery. "Yeah. I got one made for her." I walked to the bakery counter and told them my pickup order and 5 minutes we were out the store on our way back to the house.

Yari,

TURNUP. TURN THE FUCK UP. CAUSE IT AIN'T NUN TO A BOSS!

Me and my best friend since we were little Jase came over!! I was so excited we've been cleaning the house since Nessy left.

"Yall ugly!!" Roni laughed walking in the kitchen while me & Jase was twerking. We was soo hyped for tonight. I felt so older even though Im only 15. "turnup!!!" I yelled historically. "Who all you invited?" Roni asked while drinking a glass of juice.

"my friends, Tee .. vanna .. onica .. & Dona." I shrugged. "& her lil boo thang Melvin!" Jase teased. "GIRL!" I laughed while hitting her arm. "Mhm! Yall better dew dat.." Roni smiled. "you invited yo people?" I asked Roni.

"Yep. Kayla coming , Twist & Tim. Alex ass coming.. & wanda."

"Aw alright cool than."

"yea & I told fletcher & Tae to come." jase spoke of our other child hood friends. Not only was fletcher my child hood friend he was my boyfriend. My first love. We recently broke up at the end of 8th grade year cause he felt like going to different high school was gone FUCK everything up with us. We we're together for 2 years.

"Uh oh... You know fletcher not fina like ole boy.." Roni shook her head. "yes. its gone be some tension Tonight dude.." I agreed.

F.L❤: Hope you know I'm coming tonight big head. Happy birthday. I love you & enjoy yo day pretty girl. ima call when me & Tae outside.

I smiled at my phone from seeing a text from fletcher.

Total babe: Beautiful?Happy birthday to my favorite girl. I hope your enjoying your day so far. Ill see you later on Kenyari.

"Awwww. yall bae texted me!!" I smiled jumping up & down. "Girl.." Jase & Roni rolled they eye's walking out the kitchen.

I scrolled down my insta tl & looked at the comments under the picture I uploaded this morning w my pjs on & hair tied saying "It ain't nun to a BOSS! #gloday #bdaygirl. lol gooooodmorning."

It was now 4 o'clock and My kick back started at 8. Me , roni , & jase was just sitting around the house on our phones til time killed. "so you ain't doing nun afterwards?" Roni asked.

"no I guess.." I shrugged.

"aw.. Well shit.."

It was 6 o'clock. Me & the girls started taking our showers and getting dress. Roni Curled my hair for me. I went to my room and did my make up and beginned to get dress. My phone started ringing and I saw Melvin calling.

"Hello?" I smiled.

"What yo ass doing?"

"nothing... getting dress.. bout to start getting everything ready."

"Aw ok.. What yoi doing afterwards?"

"I guess Nothing. my best friend jase staying over."

"Wanna ride w me?"

"to wear? & I told you my best friend jase here.." I looked over at jase she was fixing her hair.

"Aw yea. shit.. I got a nigga for her?"

me & jase looked at eachother.. "What he look like?" jase yelled. I put the phone on speaker.

"Uh look em up on instagram. (richgang_jay)"

"ight hol up.." jase started searching for him..

"bae where you at?"

"at my nigga tone house smoking."

"you gone bring some loud witchu?" I smiled.. than laughing at Jase face cause she ain't know I smoke.

"If you want me to baby. fasho."

"yea. but we gone do dat..When we riding."

"fasho fasho. she look Em up yet?" he was asking about jase.

"yeaaaaaah I did. damn he fine. I hope this nigga look like dis in person!"

"man my nigga p. don't trip shordy." Melvin laughed giving props to his nigga too.

"He can look me up. (_fvckjase) and follow me back!!" she rolled her eyes.

I heard melvin mumbling to His nigga jay than he laughed. "my nigga said you wifey material." Me & jase laughed. I guess they was going through her pictures.

"well im about to finish getting dress. it start at 8. don't be late dude.."

"shut up big head.. dang. ima be there."

"make me! the fuck.. but ok bye ugly."

"bye shordy.."