Yall Better get ha. before I do.

OK I did Change the name of the book to ,

"The Game" I also changed the book picture. Roni is the one on the left. Nessy is in the middle. Yari is the one on the right.

How's the book so far? Are you guys enjoying it? Feed back Please. Tell other's about this book. This one will be finished.

ok back to the story... ENJOY. ❤

Nessy,

Bruh. These hoes done jumped me? Im having all types of emotions right now. I don't know what the fuck to feel. Im Anrgy , hurt , scared. Not scared of nan one of them bitches but how is my baby? God please Have my baby protected.. Please.

" Oh shush. I got her." I voice spoke. I looked over to see my mom standing in a all white gown, holding something so little but Precious.

"Ma? Who baby your holding?" I Glanced at the baby. She was so Cute.

"Isn't She Beautiful?" She smiled at me. "Yes. She's very beautiful." I smiled, than I rubbed her nose with my finger, yet she still kept her eyes closed.

"Yes. She looks just like You. Aren't You gonna be a good Mother." My mom looked at me and smiled.

"Is this My baby?"  I looked at my mom confused, waiting for answers.

"Yes this is she." She Held the baby out for me to hold. I gently grabbed her and I smiled. "Mom.. look at her." -

"She's so pretty. She has your eye's ma." I cried harder as she opened her eye's.

"I told you im always with you baby. You thought I was gone let something happen to my grand baby?" she stroked my face.

"Thanks.." I pecked her cheek.

"my pleasure. and tell my other babies I said hey... tell your dad he's doing a good job. I just love you all." she kissed my forehead.

I woke up with a headache. I looked around and Saw I was in a hospital. I looked down and saw myself in a gown.

"Ouch." I whispered. I looked over to see my hand hooked on an IV , I moved too fast.

Than I started hearing the machines beep. "hey baby girl." My dad stood over me. "dad? what happened?" I looked around in confusion. "You got into a fight at school." he sighed.

"when? with who? is my baby ok??" I placed my hand on my stomach. " The Baby is doing just fine. and so are you. you just had an migraine." he smirked.

"oh ok. everything's starting to come back to me."

"that's good baby girl."

"I talked to mom. She proud of you." I smiled.

He stood there and smirked.

"Im gone send the girls in. love you.." he walked out.

"ok. love you too"

"BITCH! you straight?" Nina walked in geek.

"Mfs the trending on Facebook & the gram!" Yari walked in behind her louder.

"Yall Quiet down. my damn head hurt. But fill me in."

Nina , Roni , Yari , Kayla , Wanda , & Jace walked in.

"Ight. Well Nina got in candy ass! on my life. She all over Facebook but you now that one junior Felicite?" Roni asked.

"uh... short blonde head?" I asked.