The process

Yari,

I got up and brushed my hair into a messy ponytail. I rubbed on my eyeliner and mascara and rubbed chapstick on. I slid on some blue jeans and my blue uggs my dad bought me. "I'm not really getting dressed up. is that okay babe?" I asked fletcher. "you know ion care. You look fine." he sat on my bed playing fun run on his phone. I through on a white tank top with a white cardigan.

"Yall Alex bout to pull up." Roni yelled from her room.

"alright we ready.." we started putting our coats on.

"where yall going?" Nessy walked in the house looking dull.

"The movies. I thought you were staying at the hospital?"

" Me and Derrick just got into a fight. I'm done with that poor ass nigga." she shook her head.

"The hell happened that quick?" Roni walked into the living room joining the conversation.

" so basically I didn't want to make things official with D right now.. I thought on some shit. I mean I still was gone be there. Always gone be ride or die. But he goes 100 on my ass and says 'so you still mad cause I fucked your best friend? ' & than chuckles!!!! he really caught me off guard with that one." you can see all the hurt in her face.

"D my nigga. but he tweaking yo. He done did all this shit to you and you've been on his side since the first night he's been in the hospital. dude gone lose my respect. and you know you big sis. I fucks with you. Before ill fuck with that nigga. known you for years. You damn near blood. all he doing is tryna dawg you out. and you ont need all that extra shit especially carrying my nephew or niece around." Fletcher snapped.

"I know. It's like he don't get it man. Im giving up on Him." Nessy shook her head.

"fuck him sissy. you wanna go with us?" roni smirked.

"Im tired yall. Nina bout to come over anyways I'm bout to get in the shower and catch up on some good sleep in my own bed. thanks tho. yall have fun and be safe." she walked upstairs to her room.

"she's getting soo big omg!" Yari got excited.

"I was just bout to say that. Nessy only like 4 months tho or 5 and she's showing like that? she's HUMONGOUS." Roni eyes widened.

"but come on. alex here." she added.

Nessy,

"omg you remember justice & jordan from freshman year?" Nina asked.

"of course! I remember my best friend justice and his fine ass brother jordan!!" I melted.

"girl look! These niggas got way too fineeee!" she turned her phone to me. showing a picture of the.

"omg! justice got fine as hell!" I stuff my mouth with yogurt.

"yes girl. We've been talking for the last two days. He was like I wanna See you & this & that. I'm like boy ... it's nothing! I'll ride yo damn face!" Nina stuck her tongue out grinding the couch. I started cracking up.

"thot ass." I shook her head.

"girl yeet. you know I'm not. But Jordan used to have the biggest crush on you man!"

"did he? ion think so. We all was just cool as hell." I shrugged.

"girl . everybody knew he liked you. You just so blind child."

"blah, wanna order Chinese food?" I smiled.

"yea im down."

for the rest of the night we ate and watched movies. I was still kinda hurt after everything that happened today. I was trying my best not to think about it.

5 days later,

"You got it hun?" Carly asked Derrick as he walked to the car with a limp. "yea ma, im straight." he looked so fustrated. He was having a hard time walking straight since his back wasnt fully healed, but he was getting better. I know hes happy to be going home!

When he finally got settled Into the car we were on our way to him & his mom house. When we got there we got him comfortable on the couch and we started dinner for him. I still haven't said a word to him.

"so.. have yall talked yet?" carly looked over at me while cutting the potatoes.

"no. I honestly have nothing to talk about with D. All I wanna do is be here right now." I said while cleaning the chicken.

"have he tried talking to you?"

"yea. but ill just shake my head yes or no most times." I shrugged my shoulder's.

"do you & candy still talk?"

"no.. why would I communicate with that whore? excuse my language but I don't like that trick for nothing." I shook my head with anger.

"Don't you turn 5 months in a week?" carly changed the subject.

"yes. I am sooo excited for the doctor to tell me I'm having a girl" I chuckled.

"uh oh! you want girl? Derrick gone be so disappointed if yall don't have a boy! you think of names?" carly laughed.

"I know right. He'll get over it. I dont need another one of him" I chuckled but serious. "but Yes, If its a girl her name gone be k'lyn. If its a boy k'shuan." I smiled.

" k'lyn is pretty so is k'shuan. that's ok with me."

Later on , Josh came over and Derricks close cousin Kemp along with the rest of his crew Gio & Dash. They we're all sitting around in the living room playing 2k and laughing and talking.

I was sitting on the opposite couch from Derrrick and them on my phone scrolling until the food was done.

Derrick took a few glances at me and finally spoke. "why you on yo phone like that? who you texting?" he gave me a irritated look.

"no one."I said dryly without even moving my eyes from my phone.

He shook his head and finished playing the game.

After dinner I  started to wash the dishes. The night went smoothly. Everybody ate good and there was laughter all at the dinner table.

"You need help?" Derrick walked in the kitchen.

I looked back at him than back at the dishes. "No its fine. I got it."

"you sure?"

"yea..im positive." I rolled my eye's.

I felt Derrick's arms wrap around my waist. I rolled my eyes again and huffed. "move D." I muttered. "no." he hissed. "moveeee. let me finish these dishes dude!" I pouted. "no. I miss you." his teased. " I miss you too. Now move." I chuckled while pulling his arms from around me. " nope."

I turned to face him. "why do you do this?" I shook my head.

"do what?"

"push yourself on to me when you know Im pulling away from you?"

"I don't know." he shrugged.

"it's your fault we fight like this." I admitted.

"Ok." he shrugged.

"you just don't care." I turned back to the dishes to finish them. He limped over to the table and sat down.

"sometimes I can be a asshole.. but when ik I'm about to lose you.... I get scared." he sighed.

I dried my hands and looked at Derrick for a minute and grabbed my purse and car keys and left.

....

"ITS A GIRL!!!" I screamed on the phone with Roni and Yari.